Mods to be done at the bash?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hokay -
What mods do we plan or want to do while at the bash? We'll have the hospital - many of us will have stands. I am bringing the manometer that I got from RSD...
Some mods that I can think of are:
RoadLoK installs
Switchback running lights
Fan switch mods
seat pins
tank pins
HID Installs
Throttlebody syncs
Wheel bearing changes
Chain adjustments
Oil Changes
Stator Cover replacement (woodcraft, etc)
Brake pad replacement
Throttlemeister install
Tire Changes
Tire Balancing
Just some common things that people do... if we plan this all right, people can bring the right stuff and we can be productive while having fun...
What does everyone think?

MCM

I would love to help, will have a few tools to folks to use. I would like to get a TB sync if possible. I cant do a whole lot, but chain adjustments and t/m installs are a snap.
beerchug.gif

I could use a front and rear tire change and balance Cost about $80 at the dealership and thats with me bringing in the rims would also like a throttlemeiser
installed can anyone help ith this allready have Tires

I could use a front and rear tire change and balance     Cost about $80 at the dealership  and thats with me bringing in the rims     would also like a throttlemeiser
installed         can anyone help ith this allready have Tires
I sould have the new tire machine mounted in the trailer by the bash!

beerchug.gif
I'll bring my turbo kit I got sittin on the shelf.

j/k
cool.gif
I would like to put some h-h pads on. I'm sure I could do it. but would be funner with some friends
thumb_up.gif
and I really need to change my clutch and brake fluid but AM leary of that having never done it before
rock.gif

this is a great idea and sounds like a lot of fun.
lurk.gif

not much sounds more fun than hanging out with buddys and working on bikes
woot.gif

beerchug.gif
I'll bring my turbo kit I got sittin on the shelf.

j/k  
cool.gif
 I would like to put some h-h pads on. I'm sure I could do it. but would be funner with some friends
thumb_up.gif
 and I really need to change my clutch and brake fluid but AM leary of that having never done it before
rock.gif

this is a great idea and sounds like a lot of fun.
lurk.gif

not much sounds more fun than hanging out with buddys and working on bikes
woot.gif
well minus the turbo install
laugh.gif
the rest should take about 1/2 hour to do if you have a speed bleeder

I'll have my chain tool - so if anyone needs a chain installed, gotcha covered.

I can also bring the MityVac... Just supply your DOT4 or DOT5 fluid of choice...

Hmm... might wanna do the lines and new fluids... and sync the throttle bodies and maybe do the Jinx setup on the suspension
beerchug.gif

Some of this stuff will work well in an asembly line atmosphere... if we get similr jobs together then we can just bring bikes through...

I would love some help getting my suspension dialed in.. I won't really have time to do it before the bash.. Any suspension Gods gonna be at the Bash?

The turbo instal could be done but it's the tunning that might be a problem.

One time in the future I would luv to see some head to head competition with different teams timmed on and engine instal.
beerchug.gif
any team that can do the instal and fire it up in under an hour gets an A+ in my book!

I could use a front and rear tire change and balance     Cost about $80 at the dealership  and thats with me bringing in the rims     would also like a throttlemeiser
installed         can anyone help ith this allready have Tires
I could help with the t/m install, takes about 10 minutes.
laugh.gif

I would love some help getting my suspension dialed in.. I won't really have time to do it before the bash.. Any suspension Gods gonna be at the Bash?
If worse comes to worse, Ken Wheeler will dial it in for you for about $25 at his shop....

Just up the road on the way to the Dragon...

on the tire machine install.... an neat option is to mount it to a "receiver hitch" Makes it portable to anyone that has a receiver hitch on their vehicle.. just a thought

Back