Mods to be done at the bash?

I would like someone with skills to modify my hump to fit over the grab bar
smile.gif

Just sync'd my throttlebodies, man were they off! Took me about 20 mins, from walking up to Bessie and removing some of her skin, to shutting her down sync complete.

I would like to thank RSD (whatever he is doing) for sening me the Motion Pro manometer... and for Adam (Spudley) for throwing a few pointers my way... I'll have the stuff with me, so anyone who is looking to get thiers done/do thiers... let me know...

Just sync'd my throttlebodies, man were they off!  Took me about 20 mins, from walking up to Bessie and removing some of her skin, to shutting her down sync complete.

I would like to thank RSD (whatever he is doing) for sening me the Motion Pro manometer... and for Adam (Spudley) for throwing a few pointers my way... I'll have the stuff with me, so anyone who is looking to get thiers done/do thiers... let me know...
assuming I can get past the bike not starting... think they sold me a dead battery
banghead.gif
I'd like to get in this line
beerchug.gif

Just sync'd my throttlebodies, man were they off!  Took me about 20 mins, from walking up to Bessie and removing some of her skin, to shutting her down sync complete.

I've got an '06 with about 9K miles on it, do I need mine synced
rock.gif
(Have not done anything to bike mechanically but changed oil and filter every 3k) Oh, and a full yoshi and PC with pair valve mod.

who can do fork work? ....and prebash?
I'd hate to make the trip with her all tore apart...
I found traxxion linear springs for 110.00 and seals for about 20.00...add a little 15w oil and I should be done right?

who can do fork work? ....and prebash?
I'd hate to make the trip with her all tore apart...
I found traxxion linear springs for 110.00 and seals for about 20.00...add a little 15w oil and I should be done right?
Talk with John Hayes (GIXERHP); he has been doing some fork work...

THIS TRULY SOUNDS LIKE A DAMN GOOD TIME. Did I hear someone say there is a FALL BASH? I cant make the Spring BASH, but I am surely gonna make as many as I can.

will anyone have a paint booth
cool.gif
LOL, I can bring my gun and compressor. But I suck at taping!
laugh.gif
I actually have an HVLP machine (graco) with a good gun with a remote pot. It's what we use to use for glazing tubs, counters, and sinks. It would work perfect for auto but I'd have to have someone else make me the paint. and I've never done auto.
lol1.gif
villa 201 has plenty of room to set up a booth...

rofl.gif

will anyone have a paint booth
cool.gif
LOL, I can bring my gun and compressor. But I suck at taping!
laugh.gif
I actually have an HVLP machine (graco) with a good gun with a remote pot. It's what we use to use for glazing tubs, counters, and sinks. It would work perfect for auto but I'd have to have someone else make me the paint. and I've never done auto.
lol1.gif
I painted my mustang, hence the name twotone.
werd.gif

If I get a chance to get a Roadlok and bring it to the bash, can someone help me install it?

Back