Best place for

#cruncherbusa

Registered
With all this talk about HH pads its got me wanting some upgrades in the braking department. I went on some sites and saw that Galfer Brake lines were priced for $90.00 and the HH pads were priced at $26.99. Is this a good price for the lines and pads and also is it suggested that buy a new rotor when you upgrade the brake lines and pads? I'm wondering how much more braking can you obtain by buying a new rotor or if it will help at all?

And my final question: Has anyone put galfer brake lines and HH pads in the rear, I heard that you shouldn't because it would cause the rear to lock up to soon. True / False ?

Sounds like decent prices to me. I paid more than that. The rotors will not make as big of a difference as the pads and lines. I would do HH pads and lines first, then spring for rotors later. You will notice a big difference with them up front.

As for the rear, its a was of money IMO. I had them on the front on my first busa. They are on the front and rear of my current busa and I don't notice any difference in the braking.

I had a similar thread going a few wks back, got some good links from some guys. I think one place has all the lines, two front, clutch, rear brake for like 160
rock.gif

cool.gif

cruncher try out Http://www.cyclebrakes.com they are pretty well stocked up... and I got somegood reviews about that site!
smile.gif
They didnt reply my mail requestiong for international shipping... but I dont think they should have any problems with US shipping

Back