Why go for the Hayabusa?

I will never build credit :rofl:

I always pay cash money green in full. I HATE owing people, and I have a mentality "If you cant afford it, you don't need it" :laugh:

Coming from an 18 year old this is absolutely hilarious! Some day you might want a house or some other big ticket item....then you might just change your mind. Ride safe.

Bazooki - you have a good point, houses are one of them things id make the paying it off comprimise. But Rent A center, car lots, stealerships... will never get a payment out of me.:moon:

Bosshound.....that was funny...
My best friend and i went to Infinion to watch AMA superbike in 1999 and we saw the the copper silver.............did not know anything about it....thought it looked strange.
THEN .. when John Burns wrote the FIRST Test of the thing.....read and reread the article all i could say of was OMG they built a bike just for me. Then a year later i went to my local Suzuki dealer and saw a the 2000 blue silver on the showroom floor......ONE DAY I WILL HAVE ONE OF THESE...........fast forward to 2002 i found a 01 used with 2061 miles on it for 9,400 bucks... when i rode it home 40 miles i thought this is it and it still is it after 38k on it now it is still it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never dissapoints when the curves show up or a straightaway...... yea it took four years before i got it.....owned it now for over 8 years. ...dayum tire eater...but worth it.... :beerchug:

Not using rear brake at all.jpg

Being 22 and in college...lets just say every guy I know dreams of the busa.

I took 6 friends on a road trip to pick up the bike last fall. When the owner threw me the keys to test drive it I was half scared. It had been over a year since I was last on my old zx12 and knew this was a whole new beast...with plenty of people watching. I drove it the almost 400 miles back that night in nearly 50 degree temps with only a jacket and no gloves (hey it was 90 degrees earlier :laugh: ). Though I was freezing cold I could not help but smile and think NOW HOW DO I TOP THIS! :thumbsup:

Because when you take it to the track....the instructors identify you with "You are the guy on the Busa right?"

I dont have mine yet, hopefully by the end of the month, but heres the reasons I want to/am going to get one: (the one I am looking at is an 02 all black)

1. Its the coolest looking bike I have ever seen
2. I want a bike with more power than my 600, and that is more comfortable
3. All the guys at college always argue over who has the quickest bike or the bike with the most power, and I cant wait to be able to say I have a Busa and shut them all up.
4. There is only one Busa in my town so I will have a bike that doesn't just blend in with the rest of the sportbikes in my town, but sticks out.
5. A few years ago a guy who worked with my dad had an 06 LE and my dad was telling me about it and how fast they can go and all that stuff... so I looked them up online, and ever since then Ive been hooked.
6. Because I cant see myself getting sick of it in a year or two like I did with my 600.

whated a road bike,track bike and a sport touring bike, Couldn't afford three bikes and the busa covers it all.

Went for a test ride on a orange/black 08. MISTAKE. Couldn't forget how good that 15min was. Made my GS500 feel like a trolley.

2 months later it was done.

Hayabusa IS the only missile that fits me especially being a 6'8". Also it doesn't go YUT UUUUGGGGH when I popped a wheelie. :laugh:

Back