The Hayabusa and the Tall Rider

6'5" and 205lbs. The Corbin seat, Fabbri windscreen, and Genmar handlebar risers helped alot. Pretty comfy for a what it is. My neck gets sore occasionally but no more so than riding my softail cruiser.
JT2!
Get it, you'll love it!

Oops, I am also considering the foot peg change as my long legs don't fit as well as I would like when foot is in position for brake or shifting. I can shift my feet back while cruising and that helps, but still would like to lower them suckers!
JT2!

6'2" 220# with Heli bars i can literally ride for hours without discomfort.Actualy very good for the long ride.

Thank you all for the input. Put my money where my month is and bought a Hayabusa today, will see it tomorrow or Monday. Let you how I fit, and will put into action the input all of you provided.

Again, Thank you!

Woohoo!! Congrats on the new bike! :thumbsup:
Ride it for a while before you start the ergonomic mods.

Artnshel, trying to find those Lockhart pegs you were talking about. Any additional info on them?

i'm 6'4" 265 lbs bone stock, 1/2 instrument cluster is covered but other than that it is an excellent riding bike. i wear full leathers and boots and it's pretty comfy. i chose the busa over an r1 and zx12 and others because of the hight issue. i simply didn't fit on the others, the busa had the power, speed, and braging rights, plus i fit on it comfortably. i'm going to get a double bubble as soon as i find one that i like, but other than that i'm going to leave it alone.

hope that helps

Art -

Is there modification or grinding required to make these fit?

Just wondered since you have them listed as one of your mods. I may give them a try.

I have stock pegs from a Gsxr not the aftermarket adjustable ones. The gixxer pegs give me a little more leg room. The adjustable ones give even more, I plan to try them next spring.

Pegs are definitely in order for this winter. I'll let you know if they are difficult to install.

I'm 6'2" and I find it very comfortable for a sport bike. I have heard that the foot peg and handle bar mods mentioned above are quite helpful.

Thank you all for the input.  Put my money where my month is and bought a Hayabusa today, will see it tomorrow or Monday.  Let you how I fit, and will put into action the input all of you provided.

Again, Thank you!
Well he must have gotten it. He hasn't been back sence this reply. Hope all is good.

Back