Why?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Why do they continue ? Does anyone really believe this crock?

http://chico.craigslist.org/mcy/345641436.html

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR 1300R Limited Edition
With a 300 Kit, Lots of Chrome, 5 Years Warranty
STUNNING, MUST HAVE

Price: $2900
Miles: only 1200
VIN# JS1GW71A462112269

YOU ARE VIEWING A 2006 SUZUKI HAYABUSA 1300R LIMITED EDITION WITH A 300 KIT
THIS IS ONE OF THE NICE'S AND CLEANEST LOOKING HAYABUSA'S AROUND .

EVERYTHING ON THIS BIKE IS SHOW CHROME RIGHT DOWN TO THE LAST NUT AND BOLT THIS BUSA HAS A LOT OF NICE EXTRAS AND CUSTOM PARTS

I AM THE FIRST OWNER AND HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND RECEIPT'S
BIKE COMES WITH 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER EXTENDED WARRANTY.
THE MOTOR IS ALL STOCK OTHER THEN THE AIR FILTER AND EXHAUST SYSTEM.

HERE IS A SMALL LIST OF CUSTOM PARTS:

CHROME GATLIN WHEELS
4-6 TRAC DYNAMICS TWIN DRIVE SWINGARM
chrome top triple clamp from Trac Dynamics 2 lbs lighter than the stock
forks are completly chromed out, chrome front and rear brake caliper.
handle bars,grips, switches,clutch and brake masters are chromed.
galfer front and rear rotors , galfer brake pads and steel braided lines.
vortec fully adjustable rear sets
polished rear shock with trac dynamics chromed spring
power commander
yoshimura trs fully polished exhaust system
chrome kickstand
all engine covers with bolts chromed
adjustable linkages polished
air horns
led blinker
devil under tail
chrome gas cap
custom tank pad to match paint
black chrome windscreen plus more.
all nuts and bults chromed
nitrous bottle
chrome grab bars
chrome rear pegs
chrome frame covers and axle kits

THE NITROUS BOTTLE IS ONLY FOR SHOW ( NEVER USED)
AS YOU CAN SEE THIS BIKE IS BUILT TO TURN HEADS

AS YOU SEE THESE FUNCTIONAL & COSMETIC IMPROVEMENTS MAKE THIS THE CAPABLE SUPER-BIKE IT IS, THAT ACCELERATES, HANDLES AND STOPS EFFORTLESSLY AND WILL PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AFTER EVERY RIDE! I WILL INCLUDE ALL THE STOCK PARTS WHICH ARE SHOWN.

NO TRADES! CASH IN HAND! IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED AND HAVE CASH IN HAND, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AND JUST ASK FOR MORE INFO AND PICS. CONTACT ME AT: rjon74@aol.com ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

<span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>ANYONE KNOW THIS BIKE?</span></span>

3.jpg

Kento.... I just posted up about the SAME ad... only in Denver!

Surely people don't fall for this crap
all_coholic.gif

I emailed the guy asking for details but whats sad is they must have some success whith these.

Dirty bastids!
guns.gif

I was gonna buy that right after I got my camper
argue.gif
dang foiled again
all_coholic.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Jun. 05 2007,18:41) I wonder why the "authorities" don't get involved in these things?
Because they are busy with real criminals, like the people that don't wear seatbelts.

(Super Trucker @ Jun. 05 2007,17:22)
(05 Busa LE @ Jun. 05 2007,18:41) I wonder why the "authorities" don't get involved in these things?
Because they are busy with real criminals, like the people that don't wear seatbelts.
jump9.gif

Hey, it's hard work chasing the donut caper!
laugh.gif

I'm just kidding for any LEO's that read this.
beerchug.gif

Yeah, obviously these rip off ads work if they go through the trouble to run them. Ran into the same thing when bike shopping for Jr. Every deal to good to be true had a story about how the bike was out of the country. Owner transferred etc.

If you can't scam someone by sending them a phony cashiers check for over the purchase price and asking the seller to refund the difference, then put something on the web at a dirt cheap price and see how many suckers you can get.
I bet there are people out there that will roll the dice for a chance to get that bike at 2k.

There's a sucker born every minute. Look how many Ipods have sold within the past year. I bet they get the money of at least one dumb ass for every 500 of those ads posted.

Cops aren't going to do anything because the scammers are not in this country and personally I'd rather my tax dollars not go towards protecting dumb asses from themselves.

(Turbo-Torch @ Jun. 05 2007,18:50) personally I'd rather my tax dollars not go towards protecting dumb asses from themselves.
You make a valid point there.

--Wag--

I have only seen Bessie on EBay once; I was actually proud to see her famous, for a mintue as part of a scam...  I sent the seller a pic of me standing over her; oddly, I never heard back...

(Super Trucker @ Jun. 05 2007,17:22)
dangit i knew i should of installed that new seatbelt on my bike
wink.gif
laugh.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Jun. 05 2007,15:41) I wonder why the "authorities" don't get involved in these things?
Just what "authorities" are you refering to? Are you asking for the creation of an Internet Police department?
rock.gif

(newmill @ Jun. 05 2007,22:22)
(05 Busa LE @ Jun. 05 2007,15:41) I wonder why the "authorities" don't get involved in these things?
Just what "authorities" are you refering to? Are you asking for the creation of an Internet Police department?  
rock.gif
I thought there already was one... isn't it "Geek Squad?"
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

rock.gif

(motogp08 @ Jun. 05 2007,22:27)
(newmill @ Jun. 05 2007,22:22)
rock.gif
I thought there already was one... isn't it "Geek Squad?"
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
They'd be the first to get arrested...for grand larceny and impersonating an ITech.

rock.gif

Why do they continue ? Does anyone really believe this crock?[/Quote]

I read something just last night in a sales book that I am studying. It was about sales and how it's a numbers game. The comment made was...

"Tie a stack of books to a dogs tail, set him loose in a major city, and eventually someone will buy from him."

Same concept here, they may fail a thousand times, but they only have to succeed once to make more than they do in a year.

Back