why does everybody say their color is the fastest?

BusaHaya402

Registered
just curious,
why does everybody say "go with the red and black because its faster"

or "get the black and gray, thats the quickest one"

these bikes are all the same people, ( i know you know that ) i just dont understand why you would say one color is faster than another on THE SAME TYPE OF BIKE

i find it quite ironic actually, there is nothing wrong with saying "black and gray looks better in my opinion go with that one" but i think its pretty dumb to say "go with the black and gray because it will do 0-100 2 seconds faster than the other colors"

not to hate on anyone, just trying to get opinions, does anyone else agree with me??

It's all in fun:) but I still think blue/silver is a sexy beast!
biggrin.gif

Actually the 40th anniversary was a "special" Busa and since it was "Special" it was delivered with certain "Enhancements" that few know about.

The only color the 40th came in was the Orange. So actually the "orange" is the fastest color.

All other Busa are welllll.. just Busas...
biggrin.gif

That use too be a true statement when I had my Blu/Slvr but all that change when I got the Silva Bullet, which is diffinetly the fastest color.

post-6-13441-dsc02187.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, you have been mis led by the dreaded internet. EVERYONE know,s that the Black and Blue 02 is by far the fastest color GSXR 1300 HAYABUSA ever produced.
wink.gif

All busa's are just plain... sexy.
wink.gif

BUT I heard the muffler bearings they used in the black and grey were paired purrfectly to the new high flow connuter valve!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

ya know........me and Big O started this whole color thing (for all you old timers here, you remember) That was the 2nd thread of the new board after the crash. Big O my fellow Genii and I came up with the theory. It all has to do with absorbtion of heat and getting the tire nice and hot for adhesion. Do your science work and you'll come to find out that the black and blues are the fastest! OH....and you can check with Jester on this too if you need help with it. And holy crap.......ya stick an EMU on the back with ya and you beat all the other colors by at least 10 MPH. Whats wrong with you people anywho?
rock.gif
? Now where did my bottle of run go?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

busa1300nut
Top Gun

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:2.34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daym Rythm, all those mod,s and all you could come up with is Polished STOCK pipe,s? What give,s Bro? [/QUOTE]

rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

ya know........me and Big O started this whole color thing (for all you old timers here, you remember)  That was the 2nd thread of the new board after the crash.  Big O my fellow Genii and I came up with the theory.  It all has to do with absorbtion of heat and getting the tire nice and hot for adhesion.  Do your science work and you'll come to find out that the black and blues are the fastest!  OH....and you can check with Jester on this too if you need help with it. And holy crap.......ya stick an EMU on the back with ya and you beat all the other colors by at least 10 MPH.  Whats wrong with you people anywho?
rock.gif
?  Now where did my bottle of run go?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???
Well if I'm following your theory correctly here...
rock.gif
 I gotta believe that if you could talk Pac into shaving that EMU.. and I get the feeling it wouldn't be too hard to do.. you should be able to pick up another good 10MPH... 15 even!  
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

ok....you just made me laugh so hard I blew rum and coke over my keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!
jump9.gif
drink.gif
I'm gonna be down there again this fall like last year......we WILL get together again!!!!

oh and BTW....I'm going to be in Ft. lauderdale next week for 2 nights....20th - 22nd. want to get together? Geez!!! washington DC tonight and FL in a couple days..............Gawd I love traveling! NOT!!!

busa1300nut
Top Gun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daym Rythm, all those mod,s and all you could come up with is Polished STOCK pipe,s? What give,s Bro?

rock.gif
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]
Dang Rytham, I wasn,t haten on you Bro, just wondering why you went with the stock can,s, witch I must say, are VERY well pollished.

rock.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back