why does everybody say their color is the fastest?

The "fastest color" joke has been around forever. People who had a Dodge Charger back in the day would brag who had the fastest color. When I had my Ford Lightning, me and other Lightning owners would argue which was the fastest color. It was all a joke to express which color we actually liked without forgetting that we all bought the truck for the same reason, it's performance.

The reason why Red/Blk is the FASTEST is "G14" classified.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Yep! I agree, Blue & Silver IS the fastest, although that '03 Orange LE still gives me a har# on! What's up with that?!
biggrin.gif

Actually the 40th anniversary was a "special" Busa and since it was "Special" it was delivered with certain "Enhancements" that few know about.

The only color the 40th came in was the Orange. So actually the "orange" is the fastest color.

All other Busa are welllll.. just Busas...
biggrin.gif
thats right, well said..

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: "2 add the fastist color of all, dats right.."|1121606608 -->

New_mods_to_Busa_001.jpg

nice bike .. N/j ...but when was the last time yah saw a ..black/silver Busa ...lose ? ...yah havent ...
wink.gif

ok this has to stop suzuki decide things were getting way out of control with the top speeds and they actually started the 2 color paint scheme and didn't really put in a rev limiter. so after this was revealed it only stands to reason the Busa that are a solid color, Orange, Black, red etc.. are the faster bikes, this is because of the havoc that is reaked on the light spectrum when achieving maximum warp, now knowing all of this the '04 LE red has the lowest coefficient of friction therefore alowing it to reign supreme at the upper end of the propulsion scale. so its simple 2 color schemes=bluured operator vision so 1 color is faster red = lower COF. '04 LE RED IS THE FASTEST just ask the rocket scientists. Sorry guys it's just the facts.

Don't hate the Playa, hate the GAME!

dudewizr
Rookie

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.89

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok this has to stop suzuki decide things were getting way out of control with the top speeds and they actually started the 2 color paint scheme and didn't really put in a rev limiter. so after this was revealed it only stands to reason the Busa that are a solid color, Orange, Black, red etc.. are the faster bikes, this is because of the havoc that is reaked on the light spectrum when achieving maximum warp, now knowing all of this the '04 LE red has the lowest coefficient of friction therefore alowing it to reign supreme at the upper end of the propulsion scale. so its simple 2 color schemes=bluured operator vision so 1 color is faster red = lower COF. '04 LE RED IS THE FASTEST just ask the rocket scientists. Sorry guys it's just the facts.

Don't hate the Playa, hate the GAME!
[/QUOTE]

You almost had me believen that crap, Joe.
laugh.gif

actually, my bike, not just all 05 SE's ,but specifically my bike only!... came with modifications and enhancements from the factory that make it the fastest stock busa in the universe...MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
devil.gif
firedevil.gif

It's a well documented fact that Black and Purple is the fastest 'Busa ever made. Any other theories are sheer Urban Myth and should be disregarded.

Daym Rythm, all those mod,s and all you could come up with is Polished STOCK pipe,s? What give,s Bro?
my boy's got "MO' TIME THAN MONEY".
biggrin.gif

He's not so much into the performance part of the bike....it goes plenny fast enough for homeboy.

It's all about the pimpin, BusaNut...
wink.gif
and coming out with trick shid to bust the crowd...

and 402, you clearly got it all mixed up...

99's and 2000's are the fastest! More specifically, a 99 black and grey! LIke such...

DSC00187.JPG

The fastest color issue has already been decided.
BlackandBlueisfastest. And that's it. ANY other arguement just doesn't hold water, rum and coke, doo doo, or blinker fluid.
It has been scientifically proven by Two! count 'em Two! Genii, and published on this very board. I asked Sledhead and he agreed...there...you have it! The Genii subculture seems to have gone underground.
We let Ninja Think he's the fastest, but just let him come out here to Cali...Yeah...Ummm yeah... welll...
And that guy on the blue and white one well...he probably thinks he's pretty fast too!

If you look closely, all claims of "fastest" seem to involve some combination of "X" and black (even the 40th Ann. 'Bus has a black frame - the deciding factor in this case) - the major exception seems to be blue/silver, but that can be disregarded as polling error. This effect may be attributable to the additional energy imparted the moving bike by the light absorbing qualities of the color black (which is purported to be based on Unobtainium - the fastest element). Following this logic to its conclusion, it is obvious that the fastest color is Black/Black ('03 Limited Ed. RZ model in Europe) - which I can only whole-heartedly support, seeing as my RZ is the fastest!

q.e.d.

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|expat
Reason for Edit: "Showed my work..."|1124101425 -->

Back