why does everybody say their color is the fastest?

not to hate on anyone, just trying to get opinions, does anyone else agree with me??
How about.....

No! (Specially since the 04 LE IS THE FASTEST COLOR! O
poke.gif

Silver / Blue ----Blue /silver----don't know what mine is ---Help me. I have an 01 with these colors.
Is it slow or is it fast-----Plulezzz. All i know she rocks my world--turned 54 today and i open her up often--just can't tell from the seat of my pant's---is she a slug-- say it isn't so.
Swan may you rest in peace....so sad.. goodnite all.

ya know........me and Big O started this whole color thing (for all you old timers here, you remember)  That was the 2nd thread of the new board after the crash.  Big O my fellow Genii and I came up with the theory.  It all has to do with absorbtion of heat and getting the tire nice and hot for adhesion.  Do your science work and you'll come to find out that the black and blues are the fastest!  OH....and you can check with Jester on this too if you need help with it. And holy crap.......ya stick an EMU on the back with ya and you beat all the other colors by at least 10 MPH.  Whats wrong with you people anywho?
rock.gif
?  Now where did my bottle of run go?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???
ahh.... the dummiii gennii.... I remember that period in time.

not many of us left with the magnetic reduction of the spherical photogenic apparendi that causes the gravital rotation of the earth in conjuncion with the lighter pearlescent molecules that form the blue, and don't get me started on the black aspect of the colors.......

the blue & black are not the fastest. they are the timeliest.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I own the '05 Blue & Silver (fastest) - although I have to admit, the '03 LE (pumpkin) is absolutely awesome! drewl, drewl....
tounge.gif

I don't have to say it...just look at it.

100_0078.jpg
Toyz, nice bike. I've been thinking I want a Micron exhaust (love the sound). After seeing your pic you have me thinking HMF. Oh, by the way pound for pound the '05 red/black is the fastest color.  
super.gif
devil.gif
i have heard that the 05 red and black is supernaturally possessed by the devil so i guess it makes it inhumanly faster than any other busas..nice bike toyz...
evil.gif

busa1300nut
Top Gun

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:2.35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Rhythm @ July 16 2005,01:48)
busa1300nut
Top Gun

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:2.34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daym Rythm, all those mod,s and all you could come up with is Polished STOCK pipe,s? What give,s Bro?  

Dang Rytham, I wasn,t haten on you Bro, just wondering why you went with the stock can,s, witch I must say, are VERY well pollished.  [/QUOTE]

No problem,Ace !  I'm very pleased with the stock performance of the Busa and soundz of the stock cans .  
Too bad I dont feel the same about its stock appearnce cuz its puttn a hurtn a brutha pockets trying to get her right.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121535939 -->

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><marquee><span style='color:blue'>BLUE</span><span style='color:silver'>AND</span><span style='color:blue'>SILVER</span><span style='color:silver'>IS</span><span style='color:blue'>THE</span><span style='color:silver'>FASTEST</span><span style='color:blue'>COLOR</span></marquee></span>

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121536220 -->

the busa that i saw in the video that sat its front tire down at 140 then peged out a 200 mph speedo with throttle left with a gps that had some insane 240+ MPH showing (gps dont lie) to back it up! and members here that say the video is fact. now that is fast, and its silver. damdist thing i ever saw . since i saw that busa i started checking into what all it takes to have a bike like that and no wonder its called the big bucks busa . no expense spared and it shows when you see it . i have to get a bib when ever i look at it !
eyes.gif

If you must know, the fastest color is blue and WHITE. Top speed of 256mph and average speed of 246.818mph.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|bigjohn141
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121542537 -->

noonansalt.jpg

oh and BTW....I'm going to be in Ft. lauderdale next week for 2 nights....20th - 22nd.  want to get together?  Geez!!! washington DC tonight and FL in a couple days..............Gawd I love traveling!  NOT!!!
Damn.. I've gotta some family coming in that weekend so it's gonna be tough for me to get away from the nieghborhood~ Although.. if you're able to get to the Tampa area.. it's about 4hrs (+/-) north of Lauderdale.. we can definitly hook up for dinner again~ Otherwise, should plans fall through with the family thing.. we'll try to make it down there to you~
cool.gif

Back