Why do people hate on the busa sound???

Load pipes equal new laws outlawing aftermarket exhausts . people that go extreme like shorties just ruin it for everyone else in the future.

Shorties can get very loud but it all depends on how you run em. I still have my cat on and unless i choose to make it loud its just a throaty growl but yes if you wanted to run around and get peoples attention you definately could but i choose to roll without that much attention but on the highway if i want you to, you could definately hear it coming.

Shorties.....suck and sound like ass.

they are just loud......which pisses other people off, they then make laws to make real performance exhasut systems illega.

Hey what do you know best of both worlds! If you dont mind how much that run you? I think i will definately look into that when the time comes! Thanks

My buddy bought a set of those. They do look pretty good, but I thought they sounded just like my shorty pipes only a little more quiet. Definitely no horsepower gain. If I'm going to spend major money on an exhaust system, it's going to be one that actually delivers noticeable power. Ya dig?

Apparently even busa owners hate on the busa sound. I thought I'd never see the day I got ragged by a fellow busa owner because of the way my bike sounds. I'd expect this from a 600 forum, but not you guys :(

maybe they don't hate the Busa sound an just hate straight pipes with no muffler :laugh: I know I do, I don't care what cc, make or model the bike is.

Harley, sportbike doesn't matter to me they hurt my ears.

Glad you like it! Only time the extra volume would bother me is if you happen to do much rev-tuning in the driveway :)

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

on one hand, the overly loud bikes (all types) remind me of those lost teens driving old beat up crappy integra/civic/prelude's (and others) with annoying pipes added to the back in a weak attempt to gain attention to the sorry individual behind the wheel. However I give jethro credit for not handing over hard earned money to a company for a painted metal tube.
The factory system on my genII carries the exhaust from my engine to the rear of the motorcycle just fine. To each his own, but I have motorcycles to RIDE, not for braggin` or for show.
be safe to those who ride. thanks....

TBH, Jethro, I would bag you out, too. I hate overly-loud bikes and I know I'm not the only member on this board who feels that way.
If you like it, well, that's your choice...but I think it's a poor choice and one which makes Busa owners look like Harley owners.

Couldnt have said it better

Overly loud pipes do not sound good they are just obnoxious and pointless.

Its not "busa" sound. Its annoying sound

Those 600/750 sound like rice burners sometimes... I think the busa sound is great to be honest.. i'd like to get a little more rumble out of it actually.

I do like the two brothers dual shorties for the busa.. :thumbsup:

My buddy bought a set of those. They do look pretty good, but I thought they sounded just like my shorty pipes only a little more quiet. Definitely no horsepower gain. If I'm going to spend major money on an exhaust system, it's going to be one that actually delivers noticeable power. Ya dig?

:rulez: You really should have your facts together before you type about things that you are unknown to you. You have just shown us your ignorance on the subject of exhausts. The Brock's Exhaust systems are widely known to be some the most efficient systems on the market when it comes to horsepower gains.

Apparently even busa owners hate on the busa sound. I thought I'd never see the day I got ragged by a fellow busa owner because of the way my bike sounds. I'd expect this from a 600 forum, but not you guys :(

Not everyone is into the same things, some people like their stocks, some like bolt ons, some full systems, some shortys, ect,ect...
Not cause all of us have busas will agree with you, its your choice.

:rulez: You really should have your facts together before you type about things that you are unknown to you. You have just shown us your ignorance on the subject of exhausts. The Brock's Exhaust systems are widely known to be some the most efficient systems on the market when it comes to horsepower gains.

His facts are right, tips don't gain any hp. There's a big loss of backpressure and a possible loss of hp(and we're talking untuned bolt em on and go). We all know the Alienhead makes alot of power. You can't compare a researched and well designed Brocks exhaust to a set of tips just because they're both short, there's a huge difference.

His facts are right, tips don't gain any hp. There's a big loss of backpressure and a possible loss of hp(and we're talking untuned bolt em on and go). We all know the Alienhead makes alot of power. You can't compare a researched and well designed Brocks exhaust to a set of tips just because they're both short, there's a huge difference.

You are just hating on "busa" sound!!! :rofl::rofl:

This is turning into another lever battle! To each there own.

Sent from my Incredible using tapatalk pro!

Back