Which Busa pipes sound like a Ferrari ?

My buddy has a set of DnD's on his bike and they sound awesome. they are slip ons. I put a set of DnD's on mine and they sound almost like stock pipes. What gives. He did no mods to his pipes.

Can you guys send some clips of what your pipes sound like if they have the growl of a ferrari like my buddy hAS PLEASE

i GOTTA GET THAT SOUND for my Busa. !!!!

please attach a clip with sound !!!

- Lookout[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
you'll need at least 4 more pistons and a whole lot of other changes that aren't possible to get a ferrari sound out foyour exhaust.

My buddy has a set of DnD's on his bike and they sound awesome. they are slip ons. I put a set of DnD's on mine and they sound almost like stock pipes. What gives. He did no mods to his pipes.

Can you guys send some clips of what your pipes sound like if they have the growl of a ferrari like my buddy hAS PLEASE

i GOTTA GET THAT SOUND for my Busa. !!!!

please attach a clip with sound !!!

- Lookout[/url]

I dont know about Ferrari but I had a set of slip ons on my zx-12 and it sounded more like a indy car.

autozone tips. seriously tho, dnd pipes sound similar. very snappy.

Not really sure but my Brocks Alienhead makes my bike sound like a Bugatti which is faster than a Ferrari!

:rofl:

Funny you mention that. I have a friend with a Gen2 that has autozone tips and it sounds pretty good.

sarcasm. if he's tuned for it that's fine, but most who slap on the autozone tips do just that, and ride around irritating people. to each their own, i must be getting old.

I dunno about sounding like a Ferrari, but the HMF dual highs sure do sound good.
Here is a short clip of my old 00 Busa on the dyno back in 01 or 02. Had the HMF dual high mount full exhaust w/ dual round carbon fiber cans. Not the best vid but i think the sound will give you an idea of what they sound like...

- My Busa on Dyno #2.mpg[/url]

I found one from fabspeed:

(this is not a bolt-on kit and requires some modifications) :whistle:

sorry I just had to do it.:laugh:

header.jpg

exhaust.jpg

Not really sure but my Brocks Alienhead makes my bike sound like a Bugatti which is faster than a Ferrari!

:rofl:

+100

My friend was waiting for me once and when I came he said from far your bike sounded like an exotic car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno about sounding like a Ferrari, but the HMF dual highs sure do sound good.
Here is a short clip of my old 00 Busa on the dyno back in 01 or 02. Had the HMF dual high mount full exhaust w/ dual round carbon fiber cans. Not the best vid but i think the sound will give you an idea of what they sound like...

- My Busa on Dyno #2.mpg[/url]

your video was jsut satarting to get good,,, then it ended abrubtly .
bummer, I wanted to hear more of that :thumbsup:

When I called them directly, they are ft worth based, they told me they make two versions, Race and Street Pack. Probably distributors only buy the Street pack

Jeremy
If you order the 968-12A it comes with the street pack if you want race pack you have to call and tell them.
Sorry no there is only one baffle

Thanks for contacting D&D

Have A Great Day Ride Safe
NEVER Ride Faster Than YOUR Angel Can FLY
Leonard, Customer Service / Tech
817-834-0996
Sales: 817-834-8961
Fax: 817-831-4260
D&D Performance
2923 Edith Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76117
8:00 to 5:00 Texas Time Mon - Fri.
D&D Exhaust Performance Pipes for Harley-Davidson, Honda, Cruisers Pipes, Sport Bikes, Suzuki Exhaust
danddexhaust@msn.com

Back