Which Busa pipes sound like a Ferrari ?

your video was jsut satarting to get good,,, then it ended abrubtly .
bummer, I wanted to hear more of that :thumbsup:

I have another but it stops sooner. Sorry it ended like that. I did not record it. A fellow Busa rider met at the dyno shop and recorded it with his camera. The vid i posted ended just before the dyno operator shut it down though, so you really did'nt miss anything.

I have another but it stops sooner. Sorry it ended like that. I did not record it. A fellow Busa rider met at the dyno shop and recorded it with his camera. The vid i posted ended just before the dyno operator shut it down though, so you really did'nt miss anything.

ok thanks :thumbsup: good vid anyway

Ok this might sound silly but when my bike gets nice and hot from riding the pipes seem to sound better and louder... does that make sense ?

Also I read somewhere that if you spray a little water into the exhaust when they are hot this will help to break down the packing quicker and get more sound. does that sound right ?

sounds like you just want the most annoying laud exhaust possible. If that's the case then just go to pep boys and buy a tip. Take a hack saw and chop off your mid pipes and screw on the pepboys tip. Similar to one of those voodoodoo or other short tip.

had a d&d on my r6. it was extremely loud. but that was a few years ago, i thought it was cool at the time.

Back