Who's got the most wicked lookin' busa here?

Nice bike DevilDog, real nice. Shame your selling her.

hmmm...i heard someone say sumthin about 'sex on wheels':whistle:
it made tha fountain blow a load....:rofl:

great ride bd... i think a nice candy red color on the wheels to match the other red accents you have would really set that bike off! (*cough... and get rid of the rainbow exhaust... cough* :poke:)

Why are you selling ? Got 08 fever? If I had the loot I'd be on the way to pick her up now that your divorcing her.
:laugh::poke:

need lawyer money,trying to get custody of my 8yr old son,he has been telling me since early July he wants to live with me and ofcourse the ex isnt giving him up,so I have to do whatever I can for him and its not gonna be cheap,im already a couple of g's into it,but its only $$,Ill get more eventually and if I do sell it,I will be back by spring with an 09:laugh:

YO BDog, What kind of mirrors are those?

112737d1220304901-whos-got-most-wicked-lookin-busa-here-my-bike-4-002.jpg

great ride bd... i think a nice candy red color on the wheels to match the other red accents you have would really set that bike off! (*cough... and get rid of the rainbow exhaust... cough* :poke:)

haha-make fun of my Rainbow-powah all yuz want, that thing weighs less that ANY other full system out there and after 7 years in CNC i cant help my metal-fetish...Ti is the hawtest material out there IMO so until someone makes something stronger AND lighter than Ti?? Im stickin with it:thumbsup:

red rims would be nice too...but Im not spendin $ on stuff that aint broken. when I get another phat stack'a cash together, it'll be for a downpayment on a M109r

Mine is pretty much stock so I won't bother with posting a pic, but if the subject comes up again in a year or two..

Ditto! I need some BLING to be presentable couple slip ons ain't going to cut it with this crew. Incredible machines! the gallery is my fav thread :laugh:

Pics of your ride.
Turn around there and let me take a look, k?

Not to seem naive, but I put the first 5 pix (all of me and my Gen2) in this thread...as far as turning around...if you want to see something something...you'll have to PM me.

:whistle:

We can do that.

Last edited:
Not to seem naive, but I put the first 5 pix (all of me and my Gen2) in this thread...as far as turning around...if you want to see something something...you'll have to PM me.

:whistle:

We can do that.

Well if your pics didnt look like the cover pictures of Kneedragger magazine. He probably didn't realize it was actually you:bowdown::laugh:

couldnt be comments like "I always ride like I stole it" ?? :laugh: For Sale, 1 thoroughly thrashed bike with nice skin... :laugh:

no,I dont beat this bike like it was built to be beat but i dont drive like an "old lady" either...everybody wants something for nothing....im content on putting her on stands in the garage and parking an 09' next to her...would just make life simpler at the present momment to sell,but i can scrape up that kind of cash in no time..

and trust me,she is just as shiny under the plastic,theres as much chrome on the motor as there is showing,I dont do anything 1/2 azz!!

Last edited:
Back