Who's got the most wicked lookin' busa here?

O

outtahand

Post 'em up gents, please.

I'm in the mood for some busa pron.

I know there's a gallery, but dang that thing is hard to slog through - maybe it's my computer.

Ooops! not to leave the ladies out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still looking through the galleries. All great looking bikes
I'm looking for an amazing photo to give a non-mc person a good idea of how a busa is different from other bikes
aww never mind. I'm just being a photo-geek

I like mine. In answer to your question...IMO, me.

:laugh:

:moon:

Now, that said, I hope every one on this board thinks THEIR 'busa is the most wicked.

mmmkay?

Saturday, 09AUG08 (3).jpg

Saturday, 12JUL08 (2).jpg

Sunday, 10AUG08.jpg

Sunday, 25AUG08.jpg

Sunday, 27JUL08 (1).jpg

sure I'll start the show but there are a few with better custom paint than mine and I dont wanna go after them:laugh: so here is mine.

2793508104_89b35d303c_b.jpg

sure I'll start the show but there are a few with better custom paint than mine and I dont wanna go after them:laugh: so here is mine.

This is a gorgeous bike. I'd like to see it without the coloration effects. Can you do that for me?

How do you like those mirrors?

RSVP:beerchug:

This is a gorgeous bike. I'd like to see it without the coloration effects. Can you do that for me?

How do you like those mirrors?

RSVP:beerchug:

Thanks Man. I am crazy about these mirrors cause I've been cussing every other set of mirrors I've had before more varying reasons but THESE look good, STAY at their adjustment, have tons of flexiblity, and I can actually see out of em':cheerleader:

Here is another shot

2793502036_d09f28c636_b.jpg

Thanks Man. I am crazy about these mirrors cause I've been cussing every other set of mirrors I've had before more varying reasons but THESE look good, STAY at their adjustment, have tons of flexiblity, and I can actually see out of em':cheerleader:

Here is another shot

Love the paint, love the mirrors, love the pose, love you!

Very cool, brother! Who manufacturers the mirrors? Have you posted any information about them previously?

OK, OK, I guess I could say that red is pretty cool too, but thats where I draw the line! :laugh:

I'd post a pic but I think you all know what an orange and black K8 look like with the R77 carbon

Back