whop whop got a go pro hd 2 going to post vids in a bit topping out busa :D

I agree!! Started 2 posts about the same thing 200mph 1 mile this year. Always putting in he is 16. I dont know about dragstrips around you but NHRA tracks are 18 and signing the waiver incase of an accident.

If you are under 18, you're legal guardian has to sign the waiver also.

and I'm sure he means "Whoop" instead of "Whop", you're probably thinking to much into it

im still here guys :D i just thought about it and yall are right i am going to keep it on the track, i still made a video and have it stored on computer i only hit 170 what the speedometer says it might have been slower because people tell me its off compared to an actual land one, and i also did mean whoop sorry i was so happy about Christmas typed the post quickly, and the tracks here allow me to race as long as i have my motorcycle licence witch i have, and i sign the paper, living fast gunna die fun, i understand the risks that i am taking riding a street bike or monster with such power, but i want to take it on and give it what its got i dont want to have such an amazing bike and only cruise when i could do that on a smaller bike. thanks everyone for wandering :D <3 and also a couple of people want me to keep video stored because of what happened with ghost rider

And WTF with the "whop whop got a go pro hd 2 going to post vids in a bit topping out busa :D"

Whop
A derogatory name for a person of Italian origin. Historically stood for someone "WitHOut Papers" thus the term WHOP.

I take offense to this being I am Italian

i meant no racial meaning in this post i was excited because of Christmas and posted too fast i didn't spell whoop right, and i think the word you meant was wop not whop so either way i didn't mean any offence

Hopefully this child is ok... Silly thing to do on a holiday, forget about extra law enforcement out for holidays... God forbid he did kill himself or someone else, their families would have to remember Christmas as the day he died....

naw, he posted right above you. 170 doesn't take long to hit, glad you weren't trying TOO hard. i remember you posting about trying the maxton mile (or an equivalent LSR event), what's going on with that? you prepping during the winter?

Back