whop whop got a go pro hd 2 going to post vids in a bit topping out busa :D

You've got nothing to prove. We've all been there done that and seen it.
Please be careful. It's Christmas. No accidents needed.

yea man, you're too talented to go out like that. post a go pro from the track, lord knows your cameraman shakes more than michael j. fox.

16 btw :D ill post ina bit gunna go ride

Reminding everyone you're 16 before you go "top out your busa" doesn't do much for anyone on here. Please don't act your age when you're riding on the street with one of these monsters

Hopefully you get clocked, pulled over, and your license taken from you before you wreck and hurt yourself or somebody else. Some people need lessons before they understand and id rather see that than an accident as a lesson to you. Be safe.

(Tapatalk)

And WTF with the "whop whop got a go pro hd 2 going to post vids in a bit topping out busa :D"

Whop
A derogatory name for a person of Italian origin. Historically stood for someone "WitHOut Papers" thus the term WHOP.

I take offense to this being I am Italian

Reminding everyone you're 16 before you go "top out your busa" doesn't do much for anyone on here. Please don't act your age when you're riding on the street with one of these monsters

Justin, i thought the same thing. It's cool you're 16 and you're riding and doing well. But continuing to tell people your age kind've get's annoying. It's like a 2 year old pulling his pants down and saying mommy look. Then doing something dangerous and completely stupid at that. Kind've just makes you sound a little dumb. You can't race race at the track when you're dead on the street.

Justin, i thought the same thing. It's cool you're 16 and you're riding and doing well. But continuing to tell people your age kind've get's annoying. It's like a 2 year old pulling his pants down and saying mommy look. Then doing something dangerous and completely stupid at that. Kind've just makes you sound a little dumb. You can't race race at the track when you're dead on the street.

I agree!! Started 2 posts about the same thing 200mph 1 mile this year. Always putting in he is 16. I dont know about dragstrips around you but NHRA tracks are 18 and signing the waiver incase of an accident.
Its getting old.
Big mistake is the NHRA and other dragracing sactions are trying to get kids to race on the track not the street. Big mistake if he is trying to get a sponsor..
Race the track not the street.
Just my 2 cents on BB

Back