Finally got a Go Pro vid together

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Here is a lil bit of video I put together... I'm still trying to get the Go Pro HD to work at it's optimum. By the time I converted it and adjusted for web upload it doesnt have the quality it should. I think the next time I will use a different op system and SD card.

Disclaimer : I'm not sure who the rider is, I never saw his face. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Video!! I can't wait to get my camera mount!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Every time I try to post a song with a video YouTube mutes my video because of copyright! :moon:

Great Video!! I can't wait to get my camera mount!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Every time I try to post a song with a video YouTube mutes my video because of copyright! :moon:

Shannon, do you have a camera mount yet? My friend here in Chico is selling his mount because he bought the Go Pro. Let me know I'll hook u up.

On the music, it may get pulled like my last vid. Then I'll load it at Vimeo they dont mind but you have to place a link here instead of imbeding.

Nice job! I like vimeo myself.

Those bumps <cough>the rider<cough> were hitting must have been HUGE! Kept knocking the front wheel up into the air. Darn these CA roads.:whistle:

Last edited:
I've been thinking about putting a mount plate on my helmet. No matter how good the quality you upload, Youtube is going to downgrade it some, but yes, I've been trying to find the best settings too. The thing has lots of potential for sure.

As far as music/Youtube: yes, the block a lot; That's why you'll hear the same music in more than one video I've posted because I know these songs aren't blocked. Vimeo let's you load a higher quality video and doesn't block music (until they get sued, I suspect).

Last edited:
dang I want to ride now, too bad there is 2 inches of ice covering my driveway and 3 in of snow on the ground

That was great. And a really good fix for those of us suffering from lack of saddle time because of winter.

Here is a lil bit of video I put together... I'm still trying to get the Go Pro HD to work at it's optimum. By the time I converted it and adjusted for web upload it doesnt have the quality it should. I think the next time I will use a different op system and SD card.

Disclaimer : I'm not sure who the rider is, I never saw his face. :whistle:

It wasnt bad
I always have had quality issues with Youtube...And they muted most some of my videos....I no longer use Youtube... Try using sony vegas software for editing or better software and try burning in a high format.. Motozania host vides with good quality. I burn in a mpeg 1 file and post on Motozania and looks 100 times better then Youtube...

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
Back