Who Rode Today?

I may‘ve mentioned this before but I still have a Samsung S4 laying around that takes great pics (and) is also a good phone etc. jus sayin... :D
You did, however, my wife wants to upgrade her phone and wants me to be the new proud owner...something I shall not do...I just bought a new battery for mine...it's good for another few years...

i respect that. The upside of that is that a flip phone (compared to one of those smartphones) will definitely outlive you:-)
It's small, easy to carry and mine is a Rugby so takes a beating. I can go a week on a charge and honestly, I'm retired, the necessity of staying in constant contact with the rest of the world at all times eludes me.

I...can't...believe...you went there....I'm wounded to the quick!!!!!!!!

Dont be sad...here... a cellphone cake just for you :beerchug:

900_840440PPDx_iphone-18th-birthday-cake.jpg

Did you get to follow that Wing thru any corners? I did once on tour in Oregon. With the U jointed hitch that trailer did just that, trailed perfectly flat behind the leaned over Wing. :cool: I talked to a Harley trike rider who didn’t like his solid rear axle setup and said the Wings have an independent suspension setup that makes cornering a breeze comparatively. I saw a Busa in Colorado with a one wheeled trailer that cornered behind it just fine as well.

Did you get to follow that Wing thru any corners? I did once on tour in Oregon. With the U jointed hitch that trailer did just that, trailed perfectly flat behind the leaned over Wing. :cool: I talked to a Harley trike rider who didn’t like his solid rear axle setup and said the Wings have an independent suspension setup that makes cornering a breeze comparatively. I saw a Busa in Colorado with a one wheeled trailer that cornered behind it just fine as well.
That wing does fine .Rider is above average.
He also has a zx14 ,Ktm 690 , C14 . He's the original owner 2002 wing 90,xxx miles

It was an outstandingly beautiful day here today, light winds, blue skies, mild temperatures...I was fortunate to get out for a great ride.

My riding buddy was supposed to be going but he was at the hospital instead....(he's ok now though).

I got in about 160 miles thru the Park. The smoke from the fire to the west wasn’t bad at all. Otherwise, beautiful weather. Crested just 6,100’ around the western edge. Stopped at my favorite river‘s edge, water was low as the lake in the distance also shows. Saw one helo carrying a ‘bucket’ of water on a long cable and rode across some red fire retardant on the road, a long way from the fire. See the river gorge below? And the road cut into the mountain to the left about mid way?

Back