Who Obama really is...

1654952176156.png

200.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 1652171
View attachment 1652170
Sexism at it's best I see....

Lot of males are intimidated by a successful woman and more so by a successful black woman....the best way to diminish her is to spread these sorts of rumors.

....you need to step out of the darkness and out into the motorcycle side of this forum....

Who really cares about politics and politicians? Do they really care about us?
To bring it full circle... do you vote? In our country we do have a small percentage of politicians that actually do care about the people they represent.

It is my opinion that Rand Paul, Jim Jordan and other like minded politicians call out the leftist all the time.
If they didn't care why would they call out the leftist?

As it has been said for decades... The source of the following is said to be unknown...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing." Cowardice will suffice for its triumph. Courage will suffice for its overthrow.

You took action when called upon to do so. That took a much bigger commitment than sitting as a keyboard and sharing certain points with others. However, you got paid for your service and I passed on the opportunity in Vietnam. My draft # was 108 and wasn't called because the war was cancelled.

I admire and respect women that succeed ... I know a good dozen or more involved in real estate.
Hi. I also respect a woman who is successful [ I am not sure if I can day WOMAN as I am not a biallajest I guess (he she) could be a man I can not tell for sure.) I girl friend Tina ( I am sure she is a woman.) Has a MBA. I also have a Masters but it is in being stupid.

At the end of the day, we all have our opinions.
If you are of the opinion that the U.S. and World governments, right down to your own home town council, have corrupt and evil people in them, out for their own gain, and that many of them, from both parties, wish to destroy the quality of life and freedoms that we have, thinking that they are somehow better than the rest of us, and exempt from what they wish to impose on us...then we are in agreement.
The solution?
Torches and pitchforks sadly no longer stand up to the technology that we would be met with.
Spread the truth? Ok, so more people catch on.
Vote out the bad guys? Yes, that always works.
"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"....agreed; but what does anyone suggest that we do to correct this?
Please don't say vote again...because I have sadly heard many say that Biden is doing a good job, and that they would vote for him again.
Remember an old saying, 'beware stupid people in numbers'.
So, as someone who is Not a negative person, I ask again; what does anyone suggest we do to correct this?
As much as I hate to say it; what can we do? Complain? Debate? Hope we 'vote in' better candidates? lol
The ship is sinking, and taking on water faster than anyone can bail it out.
So...I'm gonna ride it down...and I'm gonna ride a F**kin' wheelie right off the stern!
All the discussion, debating, and arguing is changing few to no minds.
Let it go, ride more while you still can afford gas and have the freedom to do so.
Tomorrow is promised to no one.
I love my country, but eventually every great nation falls...and this is how it starts.
Is the sky really falling?
Sure looks like it...and if it is, there's nothing I can do to stop it, so I'm not concerned...and I'm going riding...it's therapeutic...and highly recommended.

At the end of the day, we all have our opinions.
If you are of the opinion that the U.S. and World governments, right down to your own home town council, have corrupt and evil people in them, out for their own gain, and that many of them, from both parties, wish to destroy the quality of life and freedoms that we have, thinking that they are somehow better than the rest of us, and exempt from what they wish to impose on us...then we are in agreement.
The solution?
Torches and pitchforks sadly no longer stand up to the technology that we would be met with.
Spread the truth? Ok, so more people catch on.
Vote out the bad guys? Yes, that always works.
"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"....agreed; but what does anyone suggest that we do to correct this?
Please don't say vote again...because I have sadly heard many say that Biden is doing a good job, and that they would vote for him again.
Remember an old saying, 'beware stupid people in numbers'.
So, as someone who is Not a negative person, I ask again; what does anyone suggest we do to correct this?
As much as I hate to say it; what can we do? Complain? Debate? Hope we 'vote in' better candidates? lol
The ship is sinking, and taking on water faster than anyone can bail it out.
So...I'm gonna ride it down...and I'm gonna ride a F**kin' wheelie right off the stern!
All the discussion, debating, and arguing is changing few to no minds.
Let it go, ride more while you still can afford gas and have the freedom to do so.
Tomorrow is promised to no one.
I love my country, but eventually every great nation falls...and this is how it starts.
Is the sky really falling?
Sure looks like it...and if it is, there's nothing I can do to stop it, so I'm not concerned...and I'm going riding...it's therapeutic...and highly recommended.
So I'm going to be real honest here. Pre COVID I spent about 6 years making it a point to visit other countries and explore the notion of living there.

Everyone has different ideas on how they want to live. So my feelings are just that mine.

There are a lot of places where people are by and large happy, healthy and have what they need to raise kids, live safely and have healthcare. No place is perfect but a lot feel better than here.

I've never felt unsafe or felt like I needed a firearm to protect myself. The quality of food has been phenomenal. Healthcare in some places exceed ours.

And I know perhaps being American and having a bit of financial means might put us higher in the pyramid of living. But even the more poor people seem happy, loving and low drama.

America is falling apart in too many ways. It's both sad and telling. No place is perfect. And I still want to see more. But thus far for what I have for a retirement nest egg, I can live a lot better in a few places.

Sorry but America will take 30 years to turn it's problems around. That assumes all the politics woke up tomorrow and agreed on it. The leadership has become pretty disconnected on what it's like to actually live here in reality.

Right now the future in many countries seems bleak....post pandemic economic and social blues, the idiot in charge of Russia invading Ukraine and the rest of the world supporting Ukraine while Russia falls only to be held up by China.....the same China which is trying to play both sides-keeping the west's money in it's pockets and testing the waters to see if they should invade Taiwan and Hong Kong....

The US seems to be divided into two political parties however, that is what the media is portraying...the reality is there are two political parties but most people are neutral it seems.

The big issue which needs to be addressed above all else are all the mass shootings....these above all else is what is grabbing the headlines and diminishing the US's reputation..

The sky isn't falling but it will take a few years for all the dust to settle and things to stabilize the world over...

I don't have tiktok, but was able to view this link a friend sent me.

Cops stand around for an hour and listen to the gunfire in the elementary school, as they were afraid to go in engage the shooter(wtf!!)...and arrest parents that try to go in and stop it!!
And people wonder where conspiracy theories come from!
This is a fact though, not a conspiracy theory....

Sad there was loss of life but perhaps this event will both shed light on similar tactics and hopefully prevent these types of tactics from being used in the future....

Knowing many police officers like I have, I can almost guarantee they didn't want to be outside nor were they cowards

This is a fact though, not a conspiracy theory....

Sad there was loss of life but perhaps this event will both shed light on similar tactics and hopefully prevent these types of tactics from being used in the future....

Knowing many police officers like I have, I can almost guarantee they didn't want to be outside nor were they cowards

So why obey?
I'm no hero, but no way as a cop, or an armed civilian...no way am I hangin out outside listening to gunfire, for an Hour, while some sick f*ck murders little children! And they Knew it!!
Then the cops have the gaul to arrest parents trying to go in!
I'de have shot the cops trying to stop me from going in! And no, that's not keyboard commando bs, that is doing the right thing while those pos 'cops' did nothing!
Orders my ass too, nobody in a position to do something had the guts to do what was right.
F*ck those cops...I hope somebody shoots them all, Every F*ckin One Of Them..Not Sorry!!!
So they're that stupid?
That cowardly?
High up orders pushing a gun agenda?
As dozens of cops cant take out one shooter?
As said, this is where conspiracy theories come from...and for good reason.

So why obey?
I'm no hero, but no way as a cop, or an armed civilian...no way am I hangin out outside listening to gunfire, for an Hour, while some sick f*ck murders little children! And they Knew it!!
I'de have shot the cops trying to stop me from going in! And no, that's not keyboard commando bs, that is doing the right thing while those pos 'cops' did nothing!
Orders my ass too, nobody in a position to do something had the guts to do what was right.
F*ck those cops...I hope somebody shoots them all, Every F*ckin One Of Them..Not Sorry!!!
So they're that stupid?
That cowardly?
Sadly only time and an investigation will tell us the real situation as it unfolded.

As neither of us were on the ground, and not part of the process, all we are seeing and hearing is what is told to us.

I can tell you while on operations, things went on that if the public or the media got hold of it would not go well for us even though we had everything under control and knew exactly what was going on at our level.

I'm not saying it is the same in this situation but it seems there was more going on than what we are seeing. Going in after an active shooter who has potential hostages in a large building like a school seems cut and dry but it's not....the cops wouldn't know if there was more than one shooter, if the gun fire they heard was from a fire-fight with other law enforcement...there are many variables in play....variables we as the public are and were not privy to.

One of the reasons I'd never want to be a police officer....whatever they do is wrong.

Sadly only time and an investigation will tell us the real situation as it unfolded.

As neither of us were on the ground, and not part of the process, all we are seeing and hearing is what is told to us.

I can tell you while on operations, things went on that if the public or the media got hold of it would not go well for us even though we had everything under control and knew exactly what was going on at our level.

I'm not saying it is the same in this situation but it seems there was more going on than what we are seeing. Going in after an active shooter who has potential hostages in a large building like a school seems cut and dry but it's not....the cops wouldn't know if there was more than one shooter, if the gun fire they heard was from a fire-fight with other law enforcement...there are many variables in play....variables we as the public are and were not privy to.

One of the reasons I'd never want to be a police officer....whatever they do is wrong.

I can agree with that...but.
Gunfire in an elementary school means horrible things.
Kids are worth the risk.
An hour? There was no denial of that time either.

I can agree with that...but.
Gunfire in an elementary school means horrible things.
Kids are worth the risk.
An hour? There was no denial of that time either.
I feel you....

As a person who has been in a similar situation in another land, I can tell you it is all in the planning and an hour goes by very quickly...especially when you hear shooting.....people react with their hearts and not their minds sometimes which often gets people killed. We were fortunate as we have no other entity involved, just us and the bad guy with hostages....and our guys were very well trained in these scenarios so when the time came, we were ready to execute our plan.

If we were to have rushed in, the risk is many more will die, if we wait until we are prepared, people die as well...sadly the bottom line is people are going to die-it's not an easy thing to make the call on something like this.

In this case, something screwed up, not sure what but something, these cops did a similar drill not long before so the familiarity should have been enough for them to react quicker as the planning has been done.

Having parents rush in was absolutely not the thing to be allowing....the police were definitely in the right on that call...

So why obey?
So they're that stupid?
That cowardly?

What conspiracy? And who was a part of it?

Back