The "double standard" of media.

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Double standard? Sure it is.

Can you imagine if a Republican made this comment?

Regardless I'm sure it was meant as a joke but just the same the Media would of been all over this had Bush 43 done the same.

Towards the end of his approximately 40-minute appearance, the president talked about how he’s gotten better at bowling and has been practicing in the White House bowling alley.

He bowled a 129, the president said.

“That’s very good, Mr. President,â€￾ Leno said sarcastically.

It’s “like the Special Olympics or something,â€￾ the president said.

Michelle Malkin Obama’s “Special Olympics” joke: The teleprompter made him do it!

r8

maybe he should have took the prompter :laugh:

The teleprompter was there.

Remember the message from the teleprompter to Obama, he warned Obama if he didnt start getting treated with more respect and a few hot macs in the bus he was going to start doing this stuff :whistle:

:laugh:

I hate to say it but this administration is a joke. It doesnt feel like grown men running a country, it feels like a bunch of kids playing grown up and trying to figure stuff out.

The teleprompter was there.

Remember the message from the teleprompter to Obama, he warned Obama if he didnt start getting treated with more respect and a few hot macs in the bus he was going to start doing this stuff :whistle:

:laugh:

I hate to say it but this administration is a joke. It doesnt feel like grown men running a country, it feels like a bunch of kids playing grown up and trying to figure stuff out.

:rofl:

That's right. He WAS fair warned:laugh: I bet there's an order in for a few I MACs:lol:

I hate to say it but this administration is a joke. It doesn't feel like grown men running a country, it feels like a bunch of kids playing grown up and trying to figure stuff out.

The Liberal agenda has always been "throw more money at it" mentality. If it fails then point fingers elsewhere.

His Cabinet picks were all wrong also. The fact that the Democratic Congress refused to be bi-partisan didn't help. (Pelosi,Reid etc.)

Remember the comment "we won not you" from O bobo?

Now, add National Health Care to this financial mess. And yet to come will be the appointment of "far left liberal judges" in the Supreme Court.

Constitution you say? We don't need no stinking Constitution.

r8

Last edited:
Any Supreme Court judge that uses international opinion to render their judgement on whether something is Constitutional or not needs to be removed and disbarred immediately.

Any Supreme Court judge that uses international opinion to render their judgement on whether something is Constitutional or not needs to be removed and disbarred immediately.

Won't happen. Supreme Court Judges are for life. They can only resign or retire.

If you remember correctly I brought this topic up last year in another political thread. The election is not as important as the Supreme Court Judges he (president) will nominate.

You can bet the farm that the Committees holding the hearings will pass any nomination before them. Look at the committees now. Barney Franks and AIG. Fox in the hen house.

Need proof? Look at the Cabinet of O bobo.

r8

Last edited:
A friend called me today that voted and campaigned for Obama... Says maybe he should have voted for Mccain... (and he is a lawyer)

I think the reality of endorsing someone that was not qualified is starting to soak in to a few.... Not that any other candidate was , but the gaffs just keep coming..

A friend called me today that voted and campaigned for Obama... Says maybe he should have voted for Mccain... (and he is a lawyer)

I think the reality of endorsing someone that was not qualified is starting to soak in to a few.... Not that any other candidate was , but the gaffs just keep coming..

I'm grinning like a Cheesie Cat myself.

r8

Back