Who is your "Hero"?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Who is your "Hero"? answer quick without pondering too much. The context is whatever you want it to be. I'm doing some random, social studies.

So, who is your "Hero" and maybe a quick blurb why

The ones who don't think they are.
smile.gif

playing by the rules, no one comes to mind accept for the generous members of this site.

MY DAD
bowdown.gif

because he was the strongest and most intelligent, outgoing, friendly person I have ever known. He put up an incredible fight against leukemia this year and beat it. Unfortunately, he got an infection after one of his chemotherapy treatments that took him from us. He fought though until the very end. He taught me to be independent so I would be able to take care of myself and openminded so I could be fair to others.
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Dec. 07 2006,00:04) MY DAD
bowdown.gif

because he was the strongest and most intelligent, outgoing, friendly person I have ever known. He put up an incredible fight against leukemia this year and beat it. Unfortunately, he got an infection after one of his chemotherapy treatments that took him from us. He fought though until the very end. He taught me to be independent so I would be able to take care of myself and openminded so I could be fair to others.
bowdown.gif
your last two posts make me think about life... thanks for keeping us grounded.

bowdown.gif

Barney Fife or Floyd just torn...torn right down the middle thru and thru

ok i dont want to start any #@it but Jesse Jackson ........ he exploits black misfortune for money, right along with Al Sharpton, louis farrakahn, julian bond ............. you want to adopt a hero try............ Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson..... now here is a "BLACK" man that aint afraid to talk about truth.

i would never try to run down anyones hero but do some research on your friend i think youll be suprisingly disappointed

anyway

if i had to pick a hero i would say. GOD, Jesus, my little boy.

the members of the millitary that are not in charge that give selfless hours in misserable conditions all for crooked politics and scams for oil..

The Incredible HULK, who else!!

maybe Stan Lee as a runner up
beerchug.gif

Back