Org full of Prude mother hens?

(Revlis @ Sep. 22 2006,09:51)
(Projekt @ Sep. 22 2006,09:24) And a Master Baiter!!! Phishing is great!!!!!
Hahahaha
Actually I was leaning more towards.....

WAIT....

A$$HAT.
Ah-ite!!! You guys are nuts.... I sitting in my office cracking up from this post. Every Fed. in my office space has come to the door to find out if I'm alright. Stuff is way to funny.... That's the other reason I joined the org.... People are crazy as... well, you know!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yep, that is what the world is coming to. If you have respect and class you are going to be rediculed. There are a lot of other sites for the punks to hang out at.

(VaBusa @ Sep. 22 2006,12:55) There are set rules here and we do our best to keep things in line...censoring is part of that job since every now and again we have some that disregard the rules...

The "if you don't like it, don't look" is true of every Internet site you visit...
i appreciate the moderation people for everything they do,that is why i come here,because it isnt like every other bike site out there, i dont really give a flying
*&%$ what other #$%@#! ^%$#%$@ think if you dont like this place your more than welcome to take ur' silly $## elsewhere and leave this site to me ,my family,my bike and all the family i converse with on this site ,thanks guys for being men in a world that is getting tougher to be men in everyday.SALUTE
bowdown.gif

(CBXRider @ Sep. 22 2006,10:48)
(WWJD @ Sep. 22 2006,02:09) If your buddy doesn't like it, he should stay away. Why put up with the self-induced stress of dealing with people who don't match your ideals?
Too many of these guys too...for all those that say 'if you don't like it you should just leave"...I say
brave.gif
is the best there is, period!

Moderators should moderate more than they should censor.
I say Get over yourself. It's NOT a Democracy, quit Crying like a lil Girl,

OR

Move elsewhere!!! Feel Free!!! Ya KNOW?
brave.gif

brave.gif

(CBXRider @ Sep. 22 2006,12:48) Moderators should moderate more than they should censor.
I am not sure exactly what this means?

(EtrnlSoldier @ Sep. 21 2006,15:54) "Conservative prude mother hens?"  More like grown ups who don't care to hear children cussing it up to be cool because their mommy isn't watching.  

You wanna cuss and talk tough?  Do it in person.  It's lame on the internet.  I'd rather hear about bikes than smack talk and bragging.  And most folks that over-run their mouths on the internet do so only because there is no way that they'd do it in person...
+1

You want smack talk. just go to labusas.org

Plenty of smack over there.

What I find real funny though is that it seems as though many of you fine folks actually believe projekt has a friend. Hell a Computer Literate friend at that.
SHOCKED.gif

There is NO Friend, Projekt is just making shid up again. AND AGAIN...

Blah Blah Blah...

Tells a story, gets called on it, Back peddles, says "Just Kidding" Over and Over...

(Revlis @ Sep. 22 2006,13:51) What I find real funny though is that it seems as though many of you fine folks actually believe projekt has a friend.  Hell a Computer Literate friend at that.  
SHOCKED.gif

There is NO Friend, Projekt is just making shid up again.  AND AGAIN...  

Blah Blah Blah...

Tells a story, gets called on it, Back peddles, says "Just Kidding"  Over and Over...
I'm sure you're right, Rev. However, it's a reasonably good reminder that we're not just a buncha old fogies who don't know how to ride.

Bunhca old fogies who DO know how to ride and deserve an s-load of respect, knowuttamean?

Of course, if he's just trying to engender attention, it's likely a reflection of how HE feels about us and can't face it like a real man. Has to make an imaginary friend to express himself. Just a kid, of course.

--Wag--

i don't really care about his opinion because it is just that! there is nothing wrong w/ looking out for one another. tell him to do a search and find another board that fits his needs.
rock.gif

(Revlis @ Sep. 22 2006,09:51)
(Projekt @ Sep. 22 2006,09:24) And a Master Baiter!!! Phishing is great!!!!!
Hahahaha
Actually I was leaning more towards.....
WAIT....
A$$HAT. (consolidated for the sake of clarity JIC)
Mr. REVLIS I have NEVER for the life of me kept...

Money in my HAT!!! OKAY? PERIOD. End of discussion.

Okay and it seems that my Brother Revlis here is just a little .... How shall I put it....

Wait.....

Just a Second....

Delicate..

Oh, uhm well maybe I'm wrong?

Could I be??

Ahhhh, Just kidding....
I really am just thirteen years old okay so now you all know......
With pimples and a chronic condition....
And, my therapist says possibly Narcissistic/Paranoid tendencies.
But That is just being a kid right...... I'm sorry Revlis.
Hahahahhahaaahhhahhaha Bwuaa ha ha haaaa AAAAhhhhhh!!!
You guys are the greatest.

(Wag @ Sep. 22 2006,13:35) Of course, if he's just trying to engender attention, it's likely a reflection of how HE feels about us and can't face it like a real man.  Has to make an imaginary friend to express himself.  Just a kid, of course.

--Wag--
Aaawwwhhhh Cum'on..... I only felt that way ABOUT YOU WAG....
I was just phuggin around wit'cha.....
Cause, well how else can I interract with adults? I am an orphan and nobody wants to take me home, so I have to make a home here. Family is family is family, some say nice things some don't but, my counselor said to kept my acne'd face up and use the tools that were given to me by God.
God tells me to come in here and see what the members of made of. He said to find the truth. I am just seeking the truth after all. VERITAS.

For those firends that don't care for the org. don't have to view or visit........personally the site suits me just fine....my .02
super.gif

(Projekt @ Sep. 22 2006,18:40) You are right Michelle...
I am stuck at home with these guys....
I hope they are just sleeping???

Oh and to get to the point of this thread. Perhaps Projekt, you have come to a cross roads in life. Perhaps you have come upon one of those pivitol moments in life that will forever define the person you are to be and have yet to become? Or maybe you just need to get a new friend?

ices_rofl.gif
argue.gif

Seven sleeping puppies that have just been nursed by the ultimate mother dog. She is a great mom with fantastic mothering instinct.
Their eyes are still cloudy so it is a hoot to watch them wander around using their noses for navigation...
That poor carpet is feeling some pain, gotta take it to the carpet cleaners...

Back