Mother, Drove Van Full Of Children Into Hudson River

I couldnt get thru that without crying.
How sad it is when adults take their anger out on kids and hurt them.

prayers sent for little souls....and for big brother who lived through it.

Can't get the image of the little guy shivering on road right after his family went down out of my head. What a messed up future she has given him now :(

i just read about this... so sad. wow, having a baby at 15? that is terrible. that woman hasn't even matured fully to be able to raise kids. my son is 8 and im 26 and i know sometimes it is real hard but you should never take it out on the kids... they didn't ask to be brought into this mess of a world...

I hope that bioch burns in hell for it. The children were innocent, but she is not.

True dat sad as it is I can @ least partialy understand someone committing suicide.Why take kids or anybody else with them.Sad I gotta believe she was mentally ill.Amazing that boy got out imagine how cold that water still is.I think could risk death by the temps just falling in.
Any time I remember see it trucking that thing flows really hard.And freezing cold water I would say 10-15 min tops most even a grown man
could handle.

i truely hope that bit@# rotts in hell for eternity. There is no excuse to take your kids with you.

I just saw this on the news, I was in shock, still cant believe it, how someone can do that to anyone and even worst their own childs.

why not give the kids up for adoption and then go put yourself in the river. in all seriousness, we don't know what kind of evil came over her. it's a sad day for all.

I feel so sorry for the little boy. I just pray that he will be ok and become a better person in the future from this.

That is such bulls***!! People popping out kids for no reason only to throw away such a precious life!! Hell we are trying to adopt children!! We WANT to be parents!! Dont take your anger out on them!! Give them to someone who can give them the good home they deserve!!!

Back