Org full of Prude mother hens?

conservitatsshiat...i cant even spell that ....ok i am a laid back have fun guy that does not get mad easy and respects opions of everone untill they tell me mine is not valid...loves to ride and waves to everyone soooo.....what does that make me?

(chrisjp @ Sep. 24 2006,09:16) conservitatsshiat...i cant even spell that ....ok i am a laid back have fun guy that does not get mad easy and respects opions of everone untill they tell me mine is not valid...loves to ride and waves to everyone soooo.....what does that make me?
a minority nowadays ,hate to say but thats what i mean when isay men are few and far in todays world,even your typical 7 yr old can cuss and talk about women and degrade everything,evrywhere they go its the same old thing, doing the right thing is laughed at ,look at our kids today,if men would be men maybe our future wouldnt look as scarey ,to many people have a me me me me mentality,as long as im happy to he!! with everyone else and if they dont agree with that thier wrong, i say keep doing what we're doing on this site and let everyone else try explaining to thier kids/wife why they are looking at halfdressed women and using THAT kind of language, "dad, can i look at your busa sight with you?" "yes, darling you sure can !" its awsome to be able to share with my 9 yr old daughter my passion/hobby and this site ,agains thanks to you men who moderate and censor its a busa sight not a booby sight those that dont like that go elsewhere and enjoy yourself but dont try to take my daughters innocence and enjoyment at being here with her dad ,that can really get ugly....fast!!!!!
my point is this is a good site and i for one like the motherhen attitude here ,good people ,good info ,fantastic motorcycles!!!
Than you from me and my family
bowdown.gif

There's trash everywhere - tv, radio, internet, other people's mouths, ... but I keep coming back to here since this environment isn't out of control. I abhor trash. Plain and Simple.

egitarre77.gif

(chrisjp @ Sep. 24 2006,07:16) conservitatsshiat...i cant even spell that ....ok i am a laid back have fun guy that does not get mad easy and respects opions of everone untill they tell me mine is not valid...loves to ride and waves to everyone soooo.....what does that make me?
Well listen there Mr. Chrisjp
You don't have a valid opinion here. I think the others feel the same way........

hehe chuckle chuk chuk

When I bought my Busa, I went looking for a site that could tell me about common problems, things to watch for, recalls, upgrades, whatever.  I found this site.  I don't post very much, even though, on at least one of the other sites I belong to, I'm the top poster, and a moderator for a couple of sites.

I've never really had to post anything.  Anytime I came in to see if I could get a question answered, it was already here, on the site somewhere. Everything from tires to turbos.

It seems to me, that alot of you are probably from the same areas, and know each other, so joining in on some of the banter and ribbing, would make me feel as if I were interferring.

I think this site is great, and the same as anywhere, you'll have your personality conflicts, which can lead to some pretty interesting and entertaining conversations.
biggrin.gif

Mods and administrators deserve a pat on the back for maintaining such an informative and professional looking site.

Well, that's enough a$$ kissing.  Peace.
beerchug.gif

cool.gif

Back