Org full of Prude mother hens?

lurk.gif

Don't make me get all internet tough guy on you!
biggrin.gif

I can smack the crap out of this keyboard and you won't like it mister.
tounge.gif

Tell your friend to go to labusas if he wants the drama I have seen a few death threats there. I mosty lurk there and rarely contribute. I got sick of that place, so much bs.

I am tough in my personal life.
This is just a nice place to be.
It's about Busa's and riding and bonding freindships
Babes I can get on my own.
Speaking of that, need to meet one for lunch and a ride.
SEA YA
beerchug.gif

On this forum - we're nice , level headed professionals. We just have the friggin' fastest bikes in the world.

Not me tho... mines just a little ol' stocker...

heh heh hehhhheeehhhe BUWAHH HAH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!

Who needs profanity and nudity when you can go the speed of light on a busa?

I WOULDNT SAY MOTHER HENS I WOULD JUST SAY THAT WE KEEP IT OFF OF HERE

i CAN BE LOUD AND HAVE MY OPINIONS BUT I LET THE GOOD PART SHOW MORE THAN ANYTHIN BUT I WOULD LIKE TO MEET HIM AND SHOW HIM A MOTHER HEN TYPE AND SEE IF HE CAN KEEP UP

Sounds just about right... Mother Hens, Internet hero's...
argue.gif

Tell your friend I appreciate the compliment. I'm not a mother hen, but I am a father of 3 great children that I'm so proud of, a grandfather of 9 grandchildren, some old enough to log on to the org, and in fact do. I have met more "quality" people on this site in the last year that it would be hard for me to express my appreciation to Cap and the org. members that visit and contribute to this site. The words to an old song come to mind. If loving this site is wrong, I don't want to be right!

If your buddy doesn't like it, he should stay away. Why put up with the self-induced stress of dealing with people who don't match your ideals?

Gotta love Projekt for stirring the shite with a big paddle!
This place has all different personality types, and I am sure that some members here are completely different in real life than their online personas.
I am certain of one thing: The members of this site, no matter how they come across, have the best interest of others at heart.

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 22 2006,06:52)
(8Daytona8 @ Sep. 22 2006,08:45)
What he said! Can "fug" be used here!
argue.gif
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif

Only when short for "fugly" and only in reference to the George Foreman grills on the 13.5!

Just kidding -

*disclaimer* This type of disparaging comment in reference to the Kawaski ZX-14 is not tolerated on this board. Furthermore, continued negative reference to the styling of any motorcycles other than Suzuki brand will be met with forcible ejection from the chair that you are sittin gin while viewing the board and could result in expulsion and/or deportation. Thank you. The hens.

smileyexhibit.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(WWJD @ Sep. 22 2006,02:09) If your buddy doesn't like it, he should stay away.  Why put up with the self-induced stress of dealing with people who don't match your ideals?
Too many of these guys too...for all those that say 'if you don't like it you should just leave"...I say
brave.gif
 is the best there is, period!

Moderators should moderate more than they should censor.

(CBXRider @ Sep. 22 2006,13:48)
(WWJD @ Sep. 22 2006,02:09) If your buddy doesn't like it, he should stay away.  Why put up with the self-induced stress of dealing with people who don't match your ideals?
Too many of these guys too...for all those that say 'if you don't like it you should just leave"...I say
brave.gif
 is the best there is, period!

Moderators should moderate more than they should censor.
Censoring is part of moderating...

There are set rules here and we do our best to keep things in line...censoring is part of that job since every now and again we have some that disregard the rules...

The "if you don't like it, don't look" is true of every Internet site you visit...

Back