Who is sick of winter

Kahunas

Registered
I cant stand winter looking at my bike just sitting there begging me to take a ride ,it drives me crazy so far had my bike almost a week done 2 mods so far third mod next week (fender el. and hugger ) and still cant ride. 5 inches of snow and more to come.....sigh waiting impatiently :banghead::boohoo::lol:

You know what really sucks is that I'm in Yuma, AZ and will be until March 5th where the weather is beautiful and my bike is back home in the Chicagoland area buried in snow right now. I see guys ride around on their bikes and its torture. Its like hanging the carrot on a stick in front of the horses mouth. It's right there but he just can't get it.

I'm sick of winter and shoveling. We won't be riding anytime soon with all the snow that we have. It looks like I won't be reaching my goal of hitting 100,000 miles before the end of this year.:banghead:

Here is a pic just outside of Baltimore on I-95 this past Wednesday... One of the worst winters we as drivers have had in awhile.. :banghead:

btw; yes, we are sick of this winter..

Random trucking pics 037 (Medium).jpg

Here is a pic just outside of Baltimore on I-95 this past Wednesday... One of the worst winters we as drivers have had in awhile.. :banghead:

btw; yes, we are sick of this winter..

Like it or not....You're officially now an "Ice Road Trucker" :laugh:

Be safe out there!

I'm sick of winter AND Maryland. I havent started to rip my bike apart yet so I'm not itching to get out and ride it yet. Should be starting the teardown in March.

Back