WI - Sick of 2010-2011 Winter

PowerPac59

Registered
OK so enough already with the Wisconsin winter. I live near Marshfield, and still have 6" of snow on the ground and salt/sand on the roads. No way am I taking the 'Busa out on these conditions. Says we're supposed to get another 2" this week yet.

Com'on alrady, April 1st and no riding in. This sucks! :wtf:

I feel for ya, I moved to Florida 15 years ago because of it.

Enough already with the snow and crappy weather. My extended family up North is blaming me for cursing them. :laugh:

Well dont feel too bad, it has been 7 days since we have seen the sun aroun here. We dont have snow, but its still depressing.

OK so enough already with the Wisconsin winter. I live near Marshfield, and still have 6" of snow on the ground and salt/sand on the roads. No way am I taking the 'Busa out on these conditions. Says we're supposed to get another 2" this week yet.

Com'on alrady, April 1st and no riding in. This sucks! :wtf:
Come up North, near Eagle River roads are clear just a little chilly.

Almost went for a ride last night. Its clear here, hard to find any snow left, but the 40 degrees gets a little chilly on the knees!
I'm done as well. I have 99 percent of my winter mods done, and I'm ready to ride!
:poke:

Almost went for a ride last night. Its clear here, hard to find any snow left, but the 40 degrees gets a little chilly on the knees!
I'm done as well. I have 99 percent of my winter mods done, and I'm ready to ride!
:poke:

Break-out ride tomorrow night for you the fair weather rider????? Give me a call and we can run for dinner or something:whistle:

clear here but little nippley. i just got home from a 50 mile ride tonite after work. i have around 400 miles on already this year and i just got the bike just over a month ago.:laugh:

I went out for about 10 miles to calibrate my new Speedohealer :thumbsup:, it was nice, although the heated grips felt good......... but supposed to be crappy again this week here! :banghead:
About 150 miles North of Madison.

Don't know what you wimps are crying about. I have been out a number of times this year already.:whistle:
PowerPac we will have to meet in the middle somewhere and ride

It was raining with hail this morning in Milwaukee
Oh how do I know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was out in it, was headed to MadTown when I thought long and hard and then turned around and changed modes of tranportation.:banghead:

I still have to clean and put my sleds away. I did charge the ol'girls battery this last weekend so shes ready to go! Cant wait for the crud run May 1st. :cheerleader:

Back