Who is going to the Biltmore on Thursday

Is he goin too?
yup, I just wear Bates black combat boots. They are very comfy on and off bike. I can walk all day in them and not even think about taking them off. And I can attest they take a licking and keep in ticking.
This ought to be a good day. You, Lycan, Lisa, Kevin, me, I think Dan. There will not be a moments peace for anyone!
laugh.gif

Is he goin too?
yup, I just wear Bates black combat boots. They are very comfy on and off bike. I can walk all day in them and not even think about taking them off. And I can attest they take a licking and keep in ticking.
This ought to be a good day. You, Lycan, Lisa, Kevin, me, I think Dan. There will not be a moments peace for anyone!
laugh.gif
Oh you got that right my friend! It will be like a Benny Hill episode, mke chasing the Monkey jacker all over the estate SLAPPIN that bald head all over the place!
boxing.gif
rofl.gif
face7.gif

Well, I may as well bring my video camera as well as my digital, sounds like there may be some youtube footage in the making!
beerchug.gif

Oh, talk smack and then back out. I see how it is. Why is he not going now?

he says "trailer issues" he wants to buy this trailer abut I'm not sure what the hold up is. He could always rent one if he dont get it in time.

Diana and I are going to be there.  I've been wondering about the walking the Biltmore in riding boots too.

Lycan, something to warm up before the bash, monkey slap game

Back