SHOCKED.gif
Her toes are gonna be hamburger!
crazy.gif
 HER TOES???  
wow.gif

LOOK AGAIN!!!

tuck.jpg
Hmm....

the classic "front wheel Tuck" lowside. I'd say her toes will be MORE than just Hamburger.

SHOCKED.gif

(busabitchrider @ Sep. 21 2006,08:18)
zzwhip.gif
 Help settle this debate, which is safer for riding boots or tennis shoes? While riding on the back of my boyfriend's 'busa I had boots on but I still felt heat around my ankles. He says tennis shoes are the way to go. I would prefer not having any burns on my legs. Whaddya think?
If your riding with someone who says that, stop riding with them and get your own bike!

Wow, boots are safer period! They however might not be cooler. I hope your wearing leather and not a tee shirt or some other items that provides no protection too?

(busabitchrider @ Oct. 24 2006,10:45)
zzwhip.gif
Thanks for all of the replies. I agree that the boots are safer. Although I was toying with the idea of flip flops and a thong! That picture of the girl with the flip flops is REALLY scary! Peace Out!
Yeeah, def flip flops thong and don't forget bikini top. Perfect dress for a TROLL.

(busabitchrider @ Sep. 21 2006,10:18)
zzwhip.gif
Help settle this debate, which is safer for riding boots or tennis shoes? While riding on the back of my boyfriend's 'busa I had boots on but I still felt heat around my ankles. He says tennis shoes are the way to go. I would prefer not having any burns on my legs. Whaddya think?

Hmmmm......., maybe this pic will help.

This fella fell off and he wasn't wearing protective gear.
If this injury or alot worse doesn't bother you, you could just go nekkid. Just kidding!

View attachment zzwhip.gif

(SLA1500 @ Mar. 03 2007,13:03)
zzwhip.gif

Sorry, still having trouble uploading the pic. Will try again later....

I don,t normaly post in to crap like this but what the hell screw shoes boots flip flops, whatever go barefoot maybe put racer tape on your feet
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Just Saturday I watched a squid on 101 doing a sky high wheelie at speed for about a half mile while cars in back of him watched. I was in the group in front and watched from my mirrors as his headlight went up and stayed up. He had a few unicycle wobbles but never went down but, when he passed me I saw he was wearing a leather jacket and helmet but only had jeans and low cut tennis shoes.
crazy.gif

Back