Thursday ride - Biltmore House & MRCycles

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
There will be an organized ride/group heading to the Biltmore Estate and MRCycles (Vman's shop) on Thursday.  This will be an ALL DAY TRIP.

The ride will not be the most twisted roads, in fact its primarily major highway/interstate travel.  Therefore please let us know by posting in this thread if you a) planning on attending, b) the number of folks in your group and c)if you are riding or driving the cage.  

The plan is to meet at the Phillips at 7am, plan on leaving by 730am so that we can get to the estate before it gets too crazy.  We have a few things on our side, its a mid-week day and we are going early.  If you have not been, there is some details/pics on the link, please visit the main Biltmore estate link for full details.  

*IF you are highly allergic to flowers/grasses/pollen you might wanna either load up on drugs or reconsider this one.  This time of the year the Biltmore gardens are in full bloom and there's plenty of pollen, etc in the air.

Here's the link to Mr Bogus' site for the Biltmore House & MRCycles run thursday

We will post details around cost(s) shortly, trying to nail down a few things first
cool.gif

Thanks for putting this together.

My wife and I will be attending and plan to ride.

Looking into it. Just found out today my vacation was fuggin DENIED I'm scrambling to get time off at moment. If we get interest and confirmation I throw down Brians credit Card no problem!
cool.gif

Looking into it. Just found out today my vacation was fuggin DENIED I'm scrambling to get time off at moment. If we get interest and confirmation I throw down Brians credit Card no problem!  
cool.gif
um.. you better get to callin in scared
laugh.gif

no really... tell them its a matter of life or death

Um, sorry if a dumb question but will we be stopping for gas. That is pretty close to all I get out of a tank

I do want to go. that looks like something I really don't want to miss

Nice I wish I could go with you and get out of all this rain. Think about getting rid of the Busa and getting a boat!

Um, sorry if a dumb question but will we be stopping for gas. That is pretty close to all I get out of a tank

gas and rest stops are standard. no worries homie!!!
Is worth noting that it is really helpful if at the end of the day you top your tank off...

A few departures got pretty scrambled when 3 or 4 guys were sitting on "E" first thing in the AM... 20 guys waiting around a gas station is kind of tough (not to mention everyone is antsy to get going)...

Add LCB & Lycan to the list. We'll be meeting y'all there as we will be en route to Robbinsville... Thanks!

Add LCB & Lycan to the list.  We'll be meeting y'all there as we will be en route to Robbinsville...   Thanks!
what time are you planning to be in the area
rock.gif

We will be looking to be at the estate at 9am, figure by something in the 2-3pmish range we will head for MRCycles
cool.gif

no worries, we are all riding the same bike
tounge.gif

Actually we'll fill up before we go and then its right around 100miles to the biltmore. There are gas optoins right at the estate, we'll fill up before coming back to the hotel. If you cant get 100miles on a tank, there are options on the way but you must have shoehorned in a V8
lol1.gif

Add LCB & Lycan to the list.  We'll be meeting y'all there as we will be en route to Robbinsville...   Thanks!
rock.gif

We will be looking to be at the estate at 9am, figure by something in the 2-3pmish range we will head for MRCycles
cool.gif
ETA between 8:30 and 9 AM. Will follow to MrCycles and back to R'ville.

Since I'll have the truck and trailer, I'm willing to carry everyones misc souveniers, etc back if needed.

AND - FYI, I've already been to all the HD dealers in a 200 mile radius - smart guy!

rock.gif

cool.gif
ETA between 8:30 and 9 AM.  Will follow to MrCycles and back to R'ville.

Since I'll have the truck and trailer, I'm willing to carry everyones misc souveniers, etc back if needed.

AND - FYI, I've already been to all the HD dealers in a 200 mile radius - smart guy!
no worries, just wanted to make sure you got the full day in with us
beerchug.gif

And just cuz you went once doesnt mean you dont wanna go again, heck I go to them several times when I'm in places, just never know what you might find.

couldnt resist, besides if I hadnt said something, Hank woulda
lol1.gif

Well, you and Hank just made the list buddy....  and I only stop in once, check them off the list and move along.  The Harley is fine the way she is - the 'busa on the other hand...  the list just keeps getting longer and longer and longer....

Sorry for the thread jack - this trip is gonna be awesome!

yeah it is
beerchug.gif

Did you see the thread that has the run over to Telico? They have a new sport bike shop
lol1.gif

Back