Ashville NC

mr8ball

Registered
Hey all, My wife and I will be heading to Biltmore Estates in Ashville NC tomorrow. If anyone is around and would like to get a bite to eat let me know. We should be in around 5 PM. I will check back on here tomorrow if anyone can meet. PM me and I will call when I get in. I love to play pool so that is an option. Thanks Doug

Well I hung out there a few days when my Bro was in the Hospital there, but I'm 700 miles north :) :)
Posted via Mobile Device

That is what I was hoping for. This will be my first tag. Looking forward to meeting you. We should be there @ 5:00. We are on the road currently.

That is what I was hoping for. This will be my first tag. Looking forward to meeting you. We should be there @ 5:00. We are on the road currently.

Just a word of warning. That dude tries to tell ya he's Doug King :whistle:

We had dinner tonight with Doug and his lovely wife.
Anyone named Doug is alright in my book and he loves Novas and Hayabusas.:bowdown:

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

We had dinner tonight with Doug and his lovely wife.
Anyone named Doug is alright in my book and he loves Novas and Hayabusas.:bowdown:

It was great to meet you guys also. Love the pic by the way :laugh: It is so nice to meet someone from here and share a few stories with them. We are going to try to make it to the fall bash this year. Just talking about it with Doug and his wife has really got me wanting to go.

We are heading out to Biltmore Estates for the day. I will post pics soon.

Back