East Coast / NC

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang, if anyone is interested in a straight comission sales job, I have a school coming up this month Feb. 26-28th in Durham, NC. You must be registered at attend and there is no cost involved. It's not multi level, and the comission is quite good. If ya want more info send me a pm or e-mail me at
kmc1@sbcglobal.net

Thanx- Kent

Hey Hawaii I'm not interested in the sales job, but I live in durham let me know where you are staying and we can get together for a drink when you get in. Or if you need a pick up from the airport let me know!

Hey I'm going to ATL that week on buisness. let me know quick and in a hurry and I will schedule to leave Friday morning instead of Thursday evening. And dinners on me
biggrin.gif

Dezz thanks for the offer, however I wont be out there this time. My brother inlaw who owns the company will be there thurs-sat night. Next time or are u comin out to Laguna this July?

- Kent

Kent I've got a room reserved but I trying to figure out the best way to get my bike out there. I was planning on riding but I think the wife wants to come out to Cali as well to hang out. So I'm looking into a shipping company ??

Dez, I think Ninja eater would know about shipping. I think his bike goes to fla regularly via the train.

Lookin forward to it bud.
beerchug.gif

Kent I've got a room reserved but I trying to figure out the best way to get my bike out there. I was planning on riding but I think the wife wants to come out to Cali as well to hang out. So I'm looking into a shipping company ??
Just put it in the back of the truck and drive.  It's only three days away.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076949886 -->

Back