Who is going to Black Bike Week??

busabrother

Registered
I will be there in full effect with my two partnas from B'more and also my club members. I will be rocking my modified SH.org Tank top. Just trying to get an idea of who/s going. I know we will be woth our peoples, but we might hook up as a group for a quick photo op. Holla!

I made the reservation yesterday staying the 26-1st, what end are you staying at? The first couple of years I tried the strip but the cost of a room is just out of control. I'm up for a group pic.

I,m going down the 3rd week in may, but I,ll be there on the 26th and I,m up 4 a group pic, just let me know where and when.

No we dont discriminate. But i hear they dont take too kindly to those blue's!!!!
laugh.gif

i am planning on being there and my friend with his 02 blk/bl busa. should get there the 28 till the 1st. I would like to be in on the pic.

So BusaBro are you heading this up, Just name the day and location. You know how catching up with pep's during the thick of things can be. If you can make it a afternoon or early evening shoot. The nights get alittle long making a morning meet might be alittle rough.

I will be there...At the Caravelle...Me and "THE GREAT ONE"...We'll be down for anything...We need to make sure and post a thread marked with the event dates and put some cell #'s there for contact...
evil.gif

Quality Inn ---near the Pavillion ... Probably be there that wednesday night..

Thursday night there's a BIGGGGGGGGGG Party At bobo's on 17N Highway.

Well fellas, me and some homies will definitely be there representin' Dat Dirty South (Louisiana). We should be getting there early Thursday also. That reminds me. I need to check with my homie, D.C., to see where we are staying.

Brian

Guys just remember pilfering is up, in Myrtle and in Daytona. Last year was a record for people loosing their Busas. the bigger the badder the more you need to protect your Bikes. Busas are still top of the hit list.

I use two cable locks, a disc lock, and I have an alarm with tilt switch and motion detection. If they get it, they damn sure are going to have to work for it.

Brian

Just found out me and my homeboys will be staying at the Patricia Grand Resort on 2700 North. THey still had 30% discounted rooms left. So we went with it. I dont mind heading up the pic. The closer we get to the time, i will let everyone know what time and where. Becasue when i go to myrtle i ride damn near the whole time. But everybody rememebr the gas station at the end of the strip, when you turn around. I figure thats an easy meeting spot. i'll holla closer to the date!
cool.gif

I already have my spot down too. Long bay resort up near the hospital end of the strip. 24 hour security with check in/out tags for the bikes. Their claim is they have never lost a bike.

I'll be pimpin the yellow highbeam w/indiglo guages. Holla if ya see me! You'll probably recognize my LED tail lights!

post-6-70505-indiglo.jpg

post-6-70562-digigear.jpg

post-6-35731-rgtsideday.gif

post-6-35684-lftsideday.gif

Back