Daytona bike week 2009

woodwheel

Registered
Who's going? When are you going? Where are you staying?

We will be there from 4-9 March. We are actually staying in orlando so we can have a nice lil ride everyday.

I keep hearing everyone talking about going to Daytona. We should all link up one day and show the HD riders some busa LOVE... Post a pic of your bike so we know what to look for.

BJ_busa1.jpg

BJ_busa3.jpg

Great looking bike. Did you do the grab bar yourself. Is it just trimming the hump a little so that it will close over the bar?

Great looking bike. Did you do the grab bar yourself. Is it just trimming the hump a little so that it will close over the bar?

Thanks, your is real nice too... the grab bar mod is a lil more complex then that. Do a search a few people have posted how to do it including myself.

Woodwheel...that is one heck of a gorgeous looking Busa! If there was bike of the month on here, I would choose it. Sweet ride!
:bowdown:

You might want to reconsider you plate if gonna bring it to Florida. News laws might land you a 1k fine(first offense). Not like they won't be looking to give out tickets where it will be possible to make so much $$.

You might want to reconsider you plate if gonna bring it to Florida. News laws might land you a 1k fine(first offense). Not like they won't be looking to give out tickets where it will be possible to make so much $$.

Ya they were actually pulling people over last year because of that. You can bet they will be back at it again this year..

Nice ride brother, hope you keep it under lock and key while there. Very nice ...

Good luck on I-4 the worst four laner, they call it the "parking Lot" because of all the accidents. You're about 60 miles south of Daytona. One good thing you'll get some miles in while at Orlando. They hold a neat bike week at the Harley shop there. I'll be there March 1-8th at the LaPlaya on A1A downtown Daytona. PM me if anyone is interested in getting together. Wardie:cheerleader:

Ya they were actually pulling people over last year because of that. You can bet they will be back at it again this year..

yeah i read about the laws... the problem is my bike is 100% legal in TX (registered state). TX law only states that te plate must me visible from 50FT. I've been pulled over for it before (no ticket).

NC is a 1 plate state. Do you give them a ticket everytime they enter a single plate state????

Back