Daytona Bike Week 2018

airborneuph

Registered
Another bike week here in Daytona. Officially starts on Friday 3/9, but there are quite a lot of bikes in town already. The 'roaring' has begun.

I realize, all to well unfortunately, that the attendance at bike - week for those of us with an interest in performance motorcycles, has almost completely disappeared. The 'old' days of the Wyotech Horsepower Shootout, the Hess Station, the street racing out on Rt. 92 at night, are all just a fond memory. It's over, dead and buried.

However, in the hopes that there might still be some home brew turbo bikes, or any owner modified or fabricated bikes wandering around, here's an offer to consider. I have coffee each morning at the Starbuck's on the corner of A1A and Granada on the North side of Daytona, beachside. Ormond Beach, technically, right on the Daytona, Ormond Beach border, across the street from the ' Birthplace of Speed ' park. I'll be there every morning, right through bike week.

I've been messing with, and riding turbocharged motorcycles since the late '90s, and I'm always up for sharing some technical information and ideas, along with looking at whatever it is you ride. I'll even buy coffee (forget about the Machiato Latte Cappuccino Americano with 4 shots of expresso bullshit - not going to happen) !

New Harley model ?
20180310_132512-1-1.jpg

Back