Bike Week Ride in Daytona Area

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 03 2007,08:36)
(502SCS @ Mar. 03 2007,08:34) If anyone is in Datona for bike week and wants to do a Sport Bike ride on sunday 4th and 11th here is a link to my local group.
We do a great ride through central Florida twisties. Now this is not NC guys but we have a blast!
Here is a link...Bike week Daytona Beach ride in central florida
No link?
Ahhh -too fast! Thanks.

Yea .. had to mod for link
coffee.gif

gonna be 70 and partly cloudy it looks like.

(502SCS @ Mar. 03 2007,08:08)
(adamnflorida @ Mar. 03 2007,11:12) i would be up for it...i live in orlando...where you guys meeting up and what time?
If you live in Orlando you can meet us at this spot
This is the link
By the way .. Nice bike!

evilkat2.jpg
That's not a link to any H.org meet....that's E.O.S.

"Exhibition Of Speed"

a central florida local yokal sportbike group...i usta post there...for many years....a lot...as..."FUZ1ON"...as i understand..a wild crew...lotsa young stunters and such...been there done that

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Not sure were you were going with that but the DaytonaSportBikes.com group has joined those guys on several rides and they seem like a good bunch. Fast ...Yes But the rides are great fun .. Get to see every twisty road in central florida.

(502SCS @ Mar. 03 2007,09:07) Not sure were you were going with that but the DaytonaSportBikes.com group has joined those guys on several rides and they seem like a good bunch. Fast ...Yes But the rides are great fun .. Get to see every twisty road in central florida.
I didn't hafta go anywhere with that...as i believe it was one of the guys from DSB that rode with a bud of mine and his ZRX crew a couple weeks back and a rider died in a head-on..the message here is a simple one...be careful who ya ride with.

I was on that ride!  30 seconds behind Kevin when he hit that truck.  I shed tears with the rest of the guys who had been riding with him much longer than me... We had first hand exposure to that bad day
It is not a reflection on the sport , the group. We all make mistakes. Most of us are fortunate enough to make our mistakes when a truck is not coming around the corner.
If anyone would like to join the ride in his honor ...here is the link ....
Kevin O'Neill Benefit Ride 4/15/07

Yea I guess ...
The original post still stands .. If weather is good we will be riding...
Some of us from Daytona area gathering here and heading that way in the AM

(502SCS @ Mar. 03 2007,11:08)
(adamnflorida @ Mar. 03 2007,11:12) i would be up for it...i live in orlando...where you guys meeting up and what time?
If you live in Orlando you can meet us at this spot
This is the link
By the way .. Nice bike!

evilkat2.jpg
lol..thanks...you got a pretty nice bike yourself..
smile.gif
well i am new to the area so i have to look at a map to find out where hwy 561 and 19 is...
biggrin.gif

LMAO ok if on mapquest go to Tavares and look south on 19 to the Y in the road .. That is 561 If you are going for sure let me know and I will PM you my phone number

Back