daytona bike week

jamesnismo

Registered
ok guys it's closer than you think....... myself and four of my buddies are going to bike week. it will be my first time. definitely looking forward to it. who else is going? where you guys staying? we have reservations in ormond beach ( coral beach resort). i figured it is a little cheaper than staying on a1a, and the bikes will be a little more secure..... maybe we could get a little busa meet down there...

I'm in.  Here's pictures from our ride last year:
Bike week last year
race.gif

Went last year and wife kept compaining about going. Different story now, she can't wait till we go, we had a great time. Nothing like it wherever you go it's a party! See you guys at the saloons!

I'm in. I've been four years running now, and wouldn't miss it for anything. Bikeweek to a biker is like Mecca to a Muslim. It shows your true devotion to the faith, and everyone should go at least once in their lifetime.
biggrin.gif
(Of course it makes my devotion a little easier when I stay at a buddy's house in Palm Coast for the week)

I'd like to do another ride over there. The ride was fun last time we went to Daytona. I'd like to meet some of you but have no plans on going back to Freak Street.

Kev

I will be in Ft. lauderdale the end of Feb. so most likely I may go up for a few days.

Ill be there waiting. That is one of the main reasons I moved up here...
biggrin.gif

Hopefully I will be able to take some leave and head up there this year. I have been stationed at Macdill AFB for the last three years and something has always come up, Air Force related, preventing me from going. I should have a Busa by that time, if not I will take the Buell if I still have it.

I won't be there this year but if I am transfered anywhere in the USA next year I will make the Mecca trip!!!!

When ever you want to ride jay, just give me a holler...

Dave (Coach)

Back