• Yes, in the intermediate group.

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • Yes, in the advanced group.

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Yes, and I also raced.

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Well of course :beerchug:

Former CMRA #797 may do some Endurance Racing next year if I renew my license.

Last month at Texas World Speedway.

7bf08230.jpg

Just got home from a track day Barber Motorsports Park with a few.oRg members. I'm already getting my stuff together to start riding tracks next spring.

Last edited:
Yup, I was at Barber too...Tally in 2 weeks and that will be it for this season but rest assured I will be out there come spring.

10 track days for me in the last year...

NESBA "I" 812 :) now gimme my track pipe back... winter.....humbug....

Alas... perhaps Hallet? in 3 weeks? anyone?

Last edited:
I want to really bad, just need to find the time and the money. Things will level out next year and I will make plans then. Wonder if the Katana would make a good track bike, since I cant sell it, I could track it. :laugh:

James the Busa will do just fine.... Steve.... Doug left the room logged on :rofl::rofl:

never done it would like to on a slower bike, to learn more. id like to get a 750 gixxer and try it out.

never done it would like to on a slower bike, to learn more. id like to get a 750 gixxer and try it out.
news for you... the 750 is faster.... :)

Do the first days on the busa... will be just fine... as you get faster and your technique sharpens, THEN you can start looking at the faster bikes.. :)

started doin trackdays 3 years ago on the busa and then brought an sv650 and started racing. being on the track is so addictive. can't wait for next season.

Back