Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USAA

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM WITH STATE FARM,I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE INS COMPANIES,BUT I HAD A BIKE STOLE IN 2001 AND THEY PAID ME BACK EVERY RED CENT I HAD IN THE BIKE. BUT I DID HAVE ALL RECEIPTS. super.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 09 2006,00:20) I am on Gieco - they have treated me right!  More expensive than State Farm though, and USAA won't write me a new policy sad.gif
Hey any that have had The Green Gecko  wink.gif you need to request it be reviewed IMO! I checked a year ago and only got a liability policy cause the comp policy was too much! This bike week down here i stopped in @ the cave man tent and got a great quote rock.gif I then got on the PC and got a better one from on line person. $256.00 for a year with great #'s for coverage 500 ded! No medical.  This is $600 less than last year's quote.

We just have our bikes on State Farm... cages on Allstate.. and the house is on Citizens~

We had a friend in the Ins. biz when we did the cages... she hooked us up so good nobody has been able to beat their rates for us~ State Farm, on the other hand, couldn't be beat on the Busa's~ Not even Allstate, with two cages, could beat what State Farm offered~ SHOCKED.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back