Who HASN'T Topped Out the Busa

its amazing man.. why waste alllll that energy with an amazing story.... and get this... hes got a motec…. yet.. "C" mode still works.. greg.. I think ure the only one left that doesn't hate me here....lol
You can wire ANY SWITCH TO ANYTHING on the planet. I can wire my highbeams to turn on a damn nitrous controller. It's electrical. It's how it works bud. Do you honestly think a Motec 130 doesn't have variable map functions? A damn PCV HAS IT! All you need is a 3-way switch setup.

You can wire ANY SWITCH TO ANYTHING on the planet. I can wire my highbeams to turn on a damn nitrous controller. It's electrical. It's how it works bud. Do you honestly think a Motec 130 doesn't have variable map functions? A damn PCV HAS IT! All you need is a 3-way switch setup.
lets see the motec… and the same bike... together in the same pic.... and the torque is waaaaaaaaay offfff… c'mon man

f7FdEdG.jpg

I would have to say that if 90%
of the people say they have
had the bike topped out then
90% of those people are
not telling the truth .

I've had mine to 155 ( GPS ) .

Here in So. Cal.

There are not many areas where
I would even want to go that fast .

Even when I come home from work at 2300 hrs.
( 11 pm ) the traffic is still to heavy
to go that kind of speed .

For some of you that live where there are long straights
and un patrolled roads and are able to go that fast
more power to you just be safe .

I could not even think what would happen
if you got caught going that fast .

How about this dyno sheet at sea level ~ the motor has never been wrenched on *

Dyno Sheet 197.jpg

This is Pirate Diver Jeff's Gen ll Hayabusa *

Sorry... I don't feel the need to prove myself to some internet warriors who claim I'm a bullshitter just because they prefer to ride a slow-ass internally-stock bike. I've been riding and building bikes my whole life. Are you gonna go tell Travis Pastrana to post a pic of him with his helmet off doing a backflip just so he can prove to YOU, some random ass dude on the internet, that he can? Not everyone in the world feels the need to lie, brother. I Haven't been on here in a while, but here's the dyno pic DIRECTLY from the screen, as requested. Good enough for you, oh mighty Hayabusa god? And again, we ran well past the bikes stock redline, and then based upon the first few dyno pulls, we set redline to a safe 13,500rpm. She gains nearly nothing in power running past 13,500 except a higher chance of exploding.

View attachment 1584270

I was under the impression that in most instances horsepower and torque meet/cross at 5252 rpm.My guess is there's something seriously wrong with that dyno,or the operator.

About 10 years ago on my Gen 1, I hit 176 according to my recall button. I have a speed O healer and I suppose it is pretty accurate. It was fast... freaking real fast! I doubt I ever do it again. She was still pulling like a freight train.

Hang on, I will quickly go try to top it out and then report back. Have to remove my tags first, as the best road for this has a police station near the start and another near the end. It will be so fast though, probably they won't even notice me go by. :moon::moon::moon:

Back