All good in Cali by the look lads ,
even better when Piratediver
gets his Hayabusa mojo back ! ! !

Bloody crazy old tin top drivers
are a worldwide hazard ! ! !

PirateDiverJeff 450 Hayabusa.jpg

Spending too much time on his dirt bike *

rolling-20with-20old-20jeff-202_zpszjn36qpo-jpg.jpg

It is not OK~ to drop your Hayabusa like it is a dirt bike ~ the asphalt is not as forgiving as the dirt is *

View attachment 1581161

Spending too much time on his dirt bike *

rolling-20with-20old-20jeff-202_zpszjn36qpo-jpg.jpg

It is not OK~ to drop your Hayabusa like it is a dirt bike ~ the asphalt is not as forgiving as the dirt is *

Apparently the dirtbike has done him some good Red.
The old bastid gets T-boned, and knocked out of his shoes...and gets right back up, as he knows there'll be time to hurt later.
That's hardcore MX right there...on asphalt.

He's very fortunate...that he has friends like us to make fun of his crash

Right. We’re all just one mistake away from similar results or worse. Some of us have already tasted the pavement like this or even while riding solo. There’s no fun to it really, just the memory of the experience and the knowledge we take from it. Of course, most of us wear boots....:laugh:

Like many here I have noticed my need for speed declining with the years. Back in the early 2000's when I had my 00 , I used to ride wide open with other busa's pushing 200 routinely. One of the spookiest times was when I was just barely faster than another 00 I was riding with and I slowly passed him, I hit his air wake and it shuttered my bike at almost 200mph, My ass puckered up quick! Now with the 99 and 01, I have no desire to go that fast. But you guys saying you will stay under triple digits must be really trying. It is so easy to break 100 just passing a few cars here and there. How do you do it LOL

lol.. its crazy isn't it... 304 hp.... WITH a motec.... but no dyno sheet.... and who the hell tuned that motec... its harder than u think.....

Sorry... I don't feel the need to prove myself to some internet warriors who claim I'm a bullshitter just because they prefer to ride a slow-ass internally-stock bike. I've been riding and building bikes my whole life. Are you gonna go tell Travis Pastrana to post a pic of him with his helmet off doing a backflip just so he can prove to YOU, some random ass dude on the internet, that he can? Not everyone in the world feels the need to lie, brother. I Haven't been on here in a while, but here's the dyno pic DIRECTLY from the screen, as requested. Good enough for you, oh mighty Hayabusa god? And again, we ran well past the bikes stock redline, and then based upon the first few dyno pulls, we set redline to a safe 13,500rpm. She gains nearly nothing in power running past 13,500 except a higher chance of exploding.

DSCF3089.jpg

Sorry... I don't feel the need to prove myself to some internet warriors who claim I'm a bullshitter just because they prefer to ride a slow-ass internally-stock bike. I've been riding and building bikes my whole life. Are you gonna go tell Travis Pastrana to post a pic of him with his helmet off doing a backflip just so he can prove to YOU, some random ass dude on the internet, that he can? Not everyone in the world feels the need to lie, brother. I Haven't been on here in a while, but here's the dyno pic DIRECTLY from the screen, as requested. Good enough for you, oh mighty Hayabusa god? And again, we ran well past the bikes stock redline, and then based upon the first few dyno pulls, we set redline to a safe 13,500rpm. She gains nearly nothing in power running past 13,500 except a higher chance of exploding.
Nevermind. Not worth it.

WOW great pic. Awesome bike. Congrats

Carpenter, and KWS need to step up their torque game....lmfao
its amazing man.. why waste alllll that energy with an amazing story.... and get this... hes got a motec…. yet.. "C" mode still works.. greg.. I think ure the only one left that doesn't hate me here....lol

Back