Who has the toaster...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We need the toaster to be moving a little more than it has... Where is it?

cap

He's got it on display in his new house....he'll be disappointed! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I found this thread a few minutes ago... Reminds me why I miss Don so much... This my friends is exactly why I started the traveling toaster. Don had such a good time documenting his adventure for us....

Rest in peace my friend....

cap

We want pics of the toaster in different places, in areas that are interesting to you and your part of the country...

PERFECT TOASTER THREAD

Yes I have the toaster yes I am working on giving it to someone. No I havent had time to take pics and travel all over the place to do things and post up.

I apologize for the late reply on this but work is killing me.

Yes I have the toaster yes I am working on giving it to someone. No I havent had time to take pics and travel all over the place to do things and post up.

I apologize for the late reply on this but work is killing me.

Lav no pressure, I was just curious where it was at.. Just trying to keep the toaster rolling :)

Just so you all know the Toaster does approve of my new backsplash.

IMG_0596.jpg

Poor little fella isnt even plugged in....Geez Lav at least put a blender next to it so its not all alone.....

Poor little fella isnt even plugged in....Geez Lav at least put a blender next to it so its not all alone.....

Can't plug it in that was removed before I got it.. I may not travel much or take alot of pics but I don't wanna mess up the toaster. Kinda wierd feels sacred almost.

Put It on the dash of the truck, this is us at 7/11 lol...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

:thumbsup: i would have loved to have given it a ride this last summer:thumbsup:

Don shure had a good sence of humor. some of those pics are funny:beerchug:
"alas i never new him." bummer.

Back