Where Is The Toaster?

i made a list?... its been that long i can remember....hint hint bots

There also used to be a traveling stuffed monkey.
He belonged to a disabled girl, whose condition limited her mobility and ability to travel.
The monkey was shipped around, and went on all kinds of adventures.
Pictures were then posted so that she could see, and eventually he went back to her.
He was supposed to come back out, and members were wanting to do new things with him.
Years have passed, and I never heard anymore about it.
Does anyone else remember that? Captain?
The toaster is cool, and most of us have a good time here, but the monkey was a step above.
Something like that would be cool to do again. It's as good as a toaster, and that much better by being able to add a little joy to someone's life.
Anyone?

There also used to be a traveling stuffed monkey.
He belonged to a disabled girl, whose condition limited her mobility and ability to travel.
The monkey was shipped around, and went on all kinds of adventures.
Pictures were then posted so that she could see, and eventually he went back to her.
He was supposed to come back out, and members were wanting to do new things with him.
Years have passed, and I never heard anymore about it.
Does anyone else remember that? Captain?
The toaster is cool, and most of us have a good time here, but the monkey was a step above.
Something like that would be cool to do again. It's as good as a toaster, and that much better by being able to add a little joy to someone's life.
Anyone?

That disabled girl is my neice Lindsay, you guys really stepped out and did a great thing for her.....

Okay someone go over to BOTS house and get the toaster...

20180822_130024.jpg

His was it in circulation? How was it transported? I participated in passing something on to other ‘members’ in a club years ago but the requirement was that it (something smaller and easier to pack than a toaster) had to be transported by motorcycle. It included a log book for comments and signatures of those involved. Passing it on usually called for a meeting of sorts, in my case receiving it, we met up at Alice’s for the exchange. So, how does the toaster get around?

His was it in circulation? How was it transported? I participated in passing something on to other ‘members’ in a club years ago but the requirement was that it (something smaller and easier to pack than a toaster) had to be transported by motorcycle. It included a log book for comments and signatures of those involved. Passing it on usually called for a meeting of sorts, in my case receiving it, we met up at Alice’s for the exchange. So, how does the toaster get around?

Yep, exactly like what you just described... Over the years it has been handed off at meet N greets, track days, shipped a couple of times as a surprise. Heck that toaster has been on bikes, to weddings, skydiving you name it..

Here is the start of it all.... A couple of things to note...

1. I read all 11 pages of that thread and I miss Don, RIP my friend.
2. I fixed the Vimeo video of "The Jump".
3. There are some folks (aka GixerHP, blanca) that owe some pics to that thread!
4. Who else has a chrome toaster and how the heck can you try to explain that away when you go somewhere public.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/the-traveling-toaster.86806/

Keith, I snagged this off the video because this was just a great picture of you.. Dude you just looked really happy. Your wife and daughter were there with you along with friends, jumping which is what you love to do with a group of great friends... Thanks again for doing that, gonna be hard to top!

toaster jmp.jpg

Back