Does anyone have any idea where the toaster is?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Can we please track down the toaster and get it moving again....

cap

Someone has to know where it is.. It didn't move enough to get lost... Who sent it to who last...

What kind of toaster we taking about, could we have a make, model, year and cooler, I am sure it will turn up somewhere.

What kind of toaster we taking about, could we have a make, model, year and cooler, I am sure it will turn up somewhere.

It's an original... PRICELESS... Many great members have laid hands on this out dated piece of metal... this is one of my favorite threads of all time... Don is no longer on this earth with us and he was one of the first guys to get it...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/content/51-traveling-toaster.html

cap

I fear a ransom post for safe return. Or an small box mailed w/o a return address containing an electrical plug cleanly removed from the cord. The horror...

Come on peeps, How exactly do you loose a toaster.

Maybe a list of who has had it and who mailed it to who would narrow it down.

Maybe I am missing something here so I am asking....
1) What is the reason for a traveling toaster?
2) Couldnt we use something that is related to a Hayabusa?
3) Maybe something a little lighter so the shipping wouldnt be so expensive?

I am in on Cool Cow because its for a great cause but I just dont get this toaster thing :dunno:

Hayabusa related stuff doesnt toast a piece of bread evenly and a toaster does it brilliantly. Nuff said!

I am in on Cool Cow because its for a great cause but I just dont get this toaster thing :dunno:

I suspect a really good board search will reveal the history of the toaster to the newer, uninformed members, and probably yield it's last known location....

Last I saw it was at last years Spring Bash when Lav got it? I think, but that may not be right.

I have been notified that it has been recovered.... It will be moving homes very soon...

cap

Cap that's good. I'll call Homeland Security and tell them to stand down and go back to defcon 5.
:)

As with any of these things if you don't want to follow through with it don't ask for it. There aren't picking a blind address out of registry:whistle: :laugh:

Kids, :laugh:

Send it to TN I'll take it on a skydive...then TEAM GIXXER can introduce it to Barber :)

I sent it on its merry way to Gixxerhp some time back... BoB watched me mail it out even... she was nice enough to drive me to the shipping spot.

Where it went after that I honestly have no idea. Sorry folks.

Cap These guys said if you got any more problems getting the toaster to let them know. As long as you don't give it to Elwood they get it for you:laugh:

Back