Where's my TOASTER?!!

Zoinks!

Registered
I've got over 1000 posts and no toaster. . . What's goin on? All that hard work to make it over 1000 so I could get me one, and then BAM! Nothing! I even waited a while thinking well maybe they haven't noticed yet. Nope. Still nothing. Where's my toaster?!!!:laugh:

admins have to hook u up with the toaster u have to be special lol.. Maybe somene is watching and a toaster will just appear.

Not true...nothing official about the toasters...

Oh. . . I'm sorry. You'll have to forgive my toaster ignorance. I've just noticed in a couple threads people talking about getting toasters at 1000 posts, and I didn't have one. I've also noticed that they're always even, thousand number. ie 1000, 2000, 5000, 25000. So I thought they updated every thousand.

Cool....... you get a reward for post whoring........ I better get to work. :whistle:

yeah toasters require some kinda connection evidently ???

Y'all have to pay homage to the keeper of the toasters. Her highness holds the keys to the magic button to give those out. :moon:

Now, if you'd rather save face, just send $20 with your screenname to: Toaster c/o omslaw... :laugh:

Eh, if she doesn't get around to it, just shoot me a PM ;)

Back