Who else likes taking risks

I guess we are all risk takers on this site but I amaze myself sometimes.

The weather here in Florida has just changed and is perfect for riding now. Because of this, I will be riding the Busa a lot more and am looking forward to it. The only problem is that wifey does not like to ride on the sportbike (the only risk she ever took was marrying me). And I'd like to spend more quality time with her and my favorite pastime "RIDING"

So I thought it would be nice if I went out and added a cruiser to the family. I saw a nice Kawi Nomad on craigslist and just had to have it since I previously owned a Kawi Vulcan Classic 1500 years ago. Wifey liked riding on the Vulcan because it was a crusier and set up for her because it had a nice big rear seat for her nice big round ass. Anyway the bad part of this story is that I only had $900 cash for the bike so I did what any risk taker would do- I stole the money. She had $700 she had stashed and was saving up, I stole another $500 from my kids savings account, and another $1500 from an emergency account we have. ( I would definitely call this an emergency) I wound up negotiating the bike down to $3600 and left the transaction with $4 in my pocket. (Good thing I put gas in my car before I went to see the bike) Anyway, I am stashing the Nomad in my partner in crimes garage (Thanks Mark) and have not told the wife about it yet. I am now trying to scrape together enough $ to get it registered this Friday so I can surprise her with it this weekend. Ahhh living on the edge.. its the only way to go.

BTW I plan on putting back all the stolen money as soon as I sell a class three weapon that I have. Here is a pic of the new cruiser. It was love at first sight and I just had to have her.

nomad rear.jpg

This isn't a 'risk', this is more like 'self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head'.........

Tell the wife, before she kills you, makes sure to post up your obituary for us. :-)

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

She will smile and then kick your azz! My wife would have a cow if i stole her $$$$:laugh:
Good luck w/ the new scoot!

I have dibs on the saddle bags (they can be modified to fit my 05 silver/black.)
Cuz after she dismantles You...... she gonna dismantle the bike.
Nice find!

This is the first time I have ever seen a rider so clearly describe his own demise before it happened... You will be missed R.I.P. Rider :laugh:

This is the first time I have ever seen a rider so clearly describe his own demise before it happened... You will be missed R.I.P. Rider :laugh:

I have looked death in the face many times..... I call her "Shark Eyes"

because sometimes she looks at me the way a shark looks at a fish its about to eat.. like a killing machine with that 100 yard stare. Yes I have been down this road before my friends. Come this weekend Ill let y'all know how it played out. If you don't hear from me.. well it was a good life while it lasted. lol

front nomad.jpg

My gf (not married but have been together almost 6 years) would be mad as hell, until I buy her something too. Last time i did something it cost me a 2800$ sectional couch, and a 1400$ dining table.

That's not taking a risk, dude. Risk implies there's a chance you'll come out on top. This is more akin to suicide by cop.

Back