Who does what for a living?

union machinist for company that makes power transmission shafts for nuclear and also windmill technology

I'm a LAN Administrator for a equipment business in Houston, Texas.

Coming this year a buddy (he rides to but he is on a Harley ... for now) and I are starting our own computer business doing anything from basic builds, diagnosis, repair, website & email hosting and consulting to companies on their network and servers. Of course one day hope to make that a full time job but for now its all on the side.

Last edited:
Machine operator. We make different sizes of power cable for oil rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been Automotive Biz for 22 Years. Parts Manager for a Infiniti Auto dealership.

had to find and put on my flame suit first......I am a MALE nurse (part-time civilian job) but a career Navy guy (23 years and loving it). Been anywhere/everywhere with the Marines, hospitals/clinics and last but not least, on those gray things that Bruce Bell builds.
BRUCE, I was on this one in 05-06 (prototype for what is now the LCS), it is now back as a car ferry in Hobart, Tazmania.

20080525031001!HSV-X1_Joint_Venture.jpg

I'm a service administrator for a commercial chassis manufacturing company. We have a few engineering positions open in my division and there are other positions open through out the company.
Posted via Mobile Device

Currently co-own a little shop building Porsches and race cars. I was an Electronic Engineer for a few decades and was into building communication systems for a while. The last interesting thing I did before diving into Porsches was to build a Missile Simulator for the Navy. Proudly prior Air Force, worked on MinuteMan III in N. Dakota.

Chemical Eng: Did 10 yrs on chemical plants in PR now I'm a Juice & Beverage Formula Advisor,in another words: play with juices & sodas to "create"/enhance dif formulas / flavors.

Ketchmi, I have been dreaming about a getting a 911 someday (997 Carrera 4s, vert, tip.....I know, wife does not drive stick). Unless I can find a good 993 :)
I might be picking your brain someday (if and when that time comes) :please:

All the better reason to get the Porsche with a stick! It will be there when you want to drive it...

We have a local selling his 96' 993TT, red with cashmere and some nice upgrades. He's asking a bit much but is coming around to a more reasonable price.

I am a Mechanic. I did cars for 5 years and the past 5 I have been doing motorcycles,scooters,and atvs!!! I will never go back to cars other than the high hp friends and myne..

Thanks guy's this is going great. it's nice to have a ninja in the group, and Dozer I may look you up on that electrical job. What part of Md are they out of? Motorcycle tours, OMG how did u pull that off? (Dream Job) I live in DC, people tour more here than ANYWHERE. Maby i can work-out something here!

Thanks guy's this is going great. it's nice to have a ninja in the group, and Dozer I may look you up on that electrical job. What part of Md are they out of? Motorcycle tours, OMG how did u pull that off? (Dream Job) I live in DC, people tour more here than ANYWHERE. Maby i can work-out something here!

The job is under CSX.com under careers and is located in Baltimore, MD in Curtis Bay area... it is a coal pier. lots of OT and great retirement.

I own a real estate appraisal company and sell real estate for my friends company too.
I moved 20 properties in the last 2 years, so not sure which is my side job anymore.:laugh:

I used to paint and detail cars on the side for money. Now I only do it for friends and for free.

I am a Sgt. at the Sheriff's Office and currently run our drug unit. I am also assigned as an ATL with the Swat Team.

IMGP3478.jpg

bilde.jpg

IMG00174-20090603-1249.jpg

I wear many hats, but am trying to put them on other peoples heads in 2011 so I can enjoy more time doing what I want instead of what I have to do.

I own 63 condos with 98% occupancy, I am the manager, repair man, toss yous but of you dont pay the rent guy.

I also own and run a rapidly growing out door living company. We do it all from lawn mowing, to building a new landscape, to custom lawn furniture to custom one off swing sets for the kiddies.

Before starting a lawn company I owned a motorcycle service and parts shop. Bad business partner took cae of that.

Have spent 15 years as a paramedic. Took a little time off from that. However going back this year, only no more ground transports, gonna have my wings lol:thumbsup:

Back