Who does what for a living?

Great job isn't it?! I wouldn't change it for anything.

I use to get in trouble when I was a kid for playing in the mud. Now I get paid for it! Not so great when sewer pumping line's break. There's nothing like standing knee deep in other people's sh**!

Build these killing machines

ddg_53_in_river_1_medium.jpg

I own and operate automotive repair shop
Been working on cars since 1982
Selfemployed since 1992
missiontire.net

Im a union glazier, local 677. A lot of people do not know what my job is unless they are in the trades. People think i make doughnuts when i tell them im a glaizer lol. I work with glass, put in glass walls, skylights, doors, ect the list goes on.

l_6f777e8eb4b042f29678e16c44f2cd66.jpg

I am a senior student athlete in college this year. I get my college paid for to play baseball. Graduating in may with a business administration degree so hope to do something in management one day. I'm just 21 and can't wait to start whatever career comes my way.

Travel agent. Anyone wants good prices on going anywhere let me know. I specialize in travel to Orlando, FL

I'm a domestic engineer with a degree from life university and hard knocks. I've also been know to be chauffeur, accountant, Doctor and line cook.
I'm a jack of all trades and master of none!:laugh:

Machinist at a local truck manufacturing plant and a custom homebuilder until the recession set in.

i'm in management with a national pharmacy retailer

Welder/fabricator, professional bad a$$
And a little bit of diesel performance on the side

Spent 8 years driving zambonis in there for awhile as well

Well, I am a heavy equipment operator for CSX Transportation ( old B&O Railroad ). We have a coal facility that stockpiles coal and iron ore to load and unload cargo for ships and rail cars etc.. We are hiring for electricians, machinists and heavy equipment operators if this helps anyone ( union job )

1102081254a.jpg

0329071503.jpg

0621091504c.jpg

Back