WHICH TURBO 2 BUY ?

Hi Guys ,

I have been checking both turbo systems mrturbo delivers 235hp & hahn delivers 307.9hp. the Hahn delivers more power and it is cheaper !!! I need some input so that I can decide.

I will not be racing all the time so my bike need to be a street bike .

Thanks

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Figures for stock kits are both wrong.

Mr. Turbo could get you about 220hp
Hahn will get you 24-26hp stock kit.

307hp on a hahn is a lot more work, you cna get that kind of Hp from both kits with about 2 rides.

You need to ask yourself what you want to do. Race, street, drag, 9/10's. read lots of poist and info on the boards.

If you really want to HP you cn pay more for a MC express etc.

My Hahn has lots of expensive mods and is not a kit anymore.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Not speaking from experience merely what I see everyone posting. I'd have to say Hahn's turbo! At least its the one everyone seems to have or talk about. Ask Ninja Eater or Doc Busa.

Well I would like to point out that I know nothing about Turbos or engine stuff, I just like to ride and go very fast at times.

I just need more power so that once in a while I can race some stock Hayabusa guys on the road ; 250hp to 300hp is more than enough for me.

I do not want to do anything on the engine side I want a straight installation kit to meet my humble requirement.

Thanks and any feedback is appreciated.

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Compare all the parts. the other top of the line Turbos like Velocity & Anderson etc. cost more but have more add ons. Even the buildrs will tell you that a Hahn for basic riding is very good. Again remember it is the tunning that is a major factor also.

my hahn is super stealthy........check out my photo. Everything hides behind the stock body work. I even have the ram air screens in and I also use the small underfairing. I am getting 258 horsepower on 7.5 lbs of boost and it is very dependable and rides as smooth as stock and I am getting a little over 38 mpg...................you can't get better than that...................