Rookie seeking turbo genII input

BenHer

Registered
Greetings all. So new I haven't even finished filling in my profile. I'm looking to turbo my '08 for the street only (want to stay on pump gas so I can still travel) The more I search the more I find to learn. Richard from RCC steered me here and there seems to be a lot of praise for RCC on site. What about Hahn and Mr.Turbo. I'm a blank stale here, any and all input would be great.

And aparently not posting pics is a mortal sin, will get right on that!

Richards all the help you need, Frank at Powerhouse can be a huge help as well.

But I don't know a dayum thing.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

They seem to be the go to guys around here.

And 94 pages of turbo related posts is driving me cross-eyed lol

Greetings all. So new I haven't even finished filling in my profile. I'm looking to turbo my '08 for the street only (want to stay on pump gas so I can still travel) The more I search the more I find to learn. Richard from RCC steered me here and there seems to be a lot of praise for RCC on site. What about Hahn and Mr.Turbo. I'm a blank stale here, any and all input would be great.

And aparently not posting pics is a mortal sin, will get right on that!

Hahn makes a decent Stage One kit for the Gen 1, but their kit for the Gen 2 has not been perfected yet. I would stay completely away from Hahn when it comes to the Gen 2. Mr. Turbo I would stay away from entirely, unless you want to get involved in a low-tech, poorly designed kit that makes no power and smokes all the time. Your only other choice would be Velocity, but it would take up to three months to get a Velocity kit that is not as good quality as what you would get from RCC in three weeks or less. RCC makes the best off the shelf kit available, and backs it up with the best warranty in the business. POWERHOUSE sells, installs and tunes all of the above, and more. Our number one kit is RCC. We also offer a discount to org members . . .:laugh:

Welcome to the Org. :welcome: You can't go wrong with RCC, Richard or Frank from Powerhouse. Their after sales sevice is second to none.

I'm with Do3 I don't know anything but what I do know is you cannot find a bad comment or review on Frank, PowerHouse or an Rcc kit.

RCC is the only way to go!!!! :thumbsup:

You need to decide how much you have to spend?

How much power you want to make and what your plans/goals are for the bike/build?

You can either spend a bit more and do it right the first time. Or do it cheap and spend a LOT more fixing things as you learn/go... :laugh:

:beerchug:

The budget got blown out the window when I bought the bike! I was looking for the cheapest 'busa I could find and the came across this pristine '08 with low K's and said why am I pouring money into a piece of crap, I might as well do it right!

Back